Nanolux De 1000...banging The 8ft

• Thread starter notplayinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

notplayinn

hey what's up all, hope everyone is doing dandy. Decided to share a quick flick of my new nano room. All I got to say is ditch those wings and go de for them 8ft ceilings. It can be done my people! Pic is at week 4 day 2 Clementine

Nanolux de 1000banging the 8ft
Nanolux de 1000banging the 8ft 2
N

notplayinn

I got like 3ft between the canopy, these plants were over vegged for like 5 months, I had crop so in between and they vegged out too tall, but I left one node and flipped, the growth all came back in a week stackin, plants looked like they did pre flip lol

N

notplayinn

Next run I want to run all gorilla glue maybe 5 plants a light with a nice 4 week veg. the pheno I got is a bit of a stretchy gal but my friend dialed her in so I might pick his brain a bit lol I use mostly advanced products and a few other products like r202 drip clean plus c diamond nectar switch it up to organic iguana bloom (they don't make it anymore) week 6-7 numbers are low like 900 and I flush 8-9 with flawless finish first week 2nd week straight ro

Farmer P

Farmer P

Cool setup. Definitely not playin! Looks like some good meds. That door opener is unplugged right? Don't want some stray signal trying to open the door.

N

notplayinn

There's actually a sealed wall built in front of the garage door. It yeah it's unplugged!! LOL!

N

notplayinn

imagine driving up to the garage with it opened, lol I would be pissed needless to say.

N

notplayinn

Damn thing grows itself man....nothin to it.....hit my all time best per plant record w gg4. Over 8 zips outta 1 plant sharing a 1k de w 8 other plants and vegged for only 3wks topped once.
Co2 and a.c. of course
That's exactly what I'm trying to hit! I'm trying to hot that 8oz mark, my boys are all doing it with single ended hitting that 8 zips easily on her. I need that mannnn!!!!

G gnome

G gnome

That's exactly what I'm trying to hit! I'm trying to hot that 8oz mark, my boys are all doing it with single ended hitting that 8 zips easily on her. I need that mannnn!!!!
Yes but how many plants per light and how longs the veg? Grams per watt is how i measure my sucess

G gnome

G gnome

Is she a heavy feeder?
Highly debated topic man...i think it depends on ur environment. I feed everything heavier than most ppl i tbink. But then again most ppl arent runnin a 79deg rm w co2 and d.e.'s 20 inches from their plant

N

notplayinn

Highly debated topic man...i think it depends on ur environment. I feed everything heavier than most ppl i tbink. But then again most ppl arent runnin a 79deg rm w co2 and d.e.'s 20 inches from their plant
That's what my temp is like bro I keep it 81 69% co2 I only drop ac to about 76 after week 6

Top Bottom