natural concentrate?

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
cannabis syrup is what I crave on my honey nut cherrios in the morning and in my cup of tea:p
Could only imagine the cost of this...lol

Now if we had greenhouses with cannabis trees in them for the winter we could produce piles of this goop I'm thinking :D

fortwunty

fortwunty

A friend of mine that has grown longer than I've been alive and has never steered me wrong in the past told me that this was called "guttation" and happens more often in plants with higher Brix levels. Looking into guttation, you find that another factor that causes it is slightly higher moisture levels in the grow medium during lights off. The pressure of the roots pulling more water into the plant forces some to excrete out of the pores in the bud. It's not actually "resin", per se. It's mainly water & plant saps (xylem/phloem) with only trace cannabinoids it picks up as it seeps out of the bud. If somebody were to collect enough of it, I'm sure they could get it tested to prove exactly what's in it.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Thats awesome.. Yumm.. I have only seen this on Bud once and it wasnt mine... You could take bong hits of it(LemonLarry, EliteGenetics??) thru clean glass and it would leave resin on your lips through the water and all the diffusion.. Weirdness... Bottle That Stuff Waayne!...;)

grower2

grower2

I was trimming on some of Aliens Fruity Pebbles OG this morning and I ran across several flowers like these
View attachment 285906View attachment 285907View attachment 285908View attachment 285909

Nice lookin flowers per usual!

I've seen this occur several times in the past, but I've never seen it on so many of the flowers
most are amber,though a few are nearly clear
These FPOG nugs were harvested at 65 days
my lavy torques those out, even green crack has done it and many others...cold and killer weed with high brix levels!! Eat it waayne, it tastes like agave nectar a bit and is slightly sweet but has a kinda gross aftertaste in a way, imo...lol

I run across this from time to time as well. Never knew exactly what it is but, I tried smoking it once, and, I generally do the same as Baba G, I eat it, and it always makes me think of agave nectar. Never found enough to make a sandwich though.

GEDC0060

waayne

waayne

Hey guys, thanks for sharing all the pics and info on this phenomena

The Fruity Pebbles nugs have these on several of the nugs,though I've yet to see any on the Girl Scout Cookies or other strains that were
on the same schedule and in the same room as the FPOG

pulled this nug out of a jar this morning as I was venting them
This is one of the larger globules I've seen>>sorry for the bad pic.....
IMG 8844

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Never thought of oatmeal, bet that was good. makes me wanna try some flaky biscuits with it.

Top Bottom