natural concentrate?

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

I was trimming on some of Aliens Fruity Pebbles OG this morning and I ran across several flowers like these
Natural concentrate
Natural concentrate 2
Natural concentrate 3
Natural concentrate 4

I've seen this occur several times in the past, but I've never seen it on so many of the flowers
most are amber,though a few are nearly clear
These FPOG nugs were harvested at 65 days

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thats pretty cool stuff. Little resin droplets.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've seen that on some Goo Bud b4.. I figured that the grower placed some honey oil drops on the nugs 2 make them more Stoney.. I guess it juss happens on its own.. That's some crazy stuff rite there

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
my lavy torques those out, even green crack has done it and many others...cold and killer weed with high brix levels!! Eat it waayne, it tastes like agave nectar a bit and is slightly sweet but has a kinda gross aftertaste in a way, imo...lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ive seen this but not as profound. very cool. Something to look into like cystolithic thc hairs that can occur when shit is "banged" out properly.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I usually get this in one of My dwc systems for some reason, only that system though. I've gathered up a few big ass drops and did dabs with it. No taste really at all but if you actually put it in your mouth it's sweet like honey. Maybe super high brix levels?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Eat it waayne, it tastes like agave nectar a bit and is slightly sweet but has a kinda gross aftertaste in a way, imo...lol
Ur a nut BaBa.. LOL!! U said eat it.. That's hella funny.. BaBa said what's this weird lookin thing? I'm gunna eat it.. U got me Rollin over here..
I've gathered up a few big ass drops and did dabs with it.

& I thought BaBa was a nut.. Another hella funny post.. Great idea tho

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ur a nut BaBa.. LOL!! U said eat it.. That's hella funny.. BaBa said what's this weird lookin thing? I'm gunna eat it.. U got me Rollin over here..

I'm a botanist so eating plants was one of my points of emphasis...rofl

Seriously though, it's from the plant and if you don't feed toxic poisons, It's safe! lol

Been eating that stuff for almost a decade now, concrete floors can help too and really ripe plants and cold temps will give you the maple syrup effect!!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I'd put that shit on my Cheerios if i could gather enough! Reminded me alot of agave nectar, not bad on Cheerios either btw

K

kolah

they don't get you baked...lol

Had a few friends who don't smoke eat them and it's tasty, sometimes they are clear and varying shades of translucent gold, yummy!

hmmm..I wonder what they are composed of? Where's Squiggs?

S

sbkg

I've had it on a couple of my plants in the past, as well as my buddy. It's defiantly bizzare, and I'm with baba G, I pick it off when I see it and eat it.....pretty tasty

Latest posts

Top Bottom