nba playoffs

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Lakers are gonna be a wrap real soon...

Kobe will not win another ring! Shaq did it again which proves alot. Denver has a TEAM LEADER not a workhorse. Orlando is like a train @ 6.30 minutes in tha 4th qtr.Their big men get it done ask Cleveland.

L

LOCO__MOCO

No doubt the Lake show has reached the top of the hill... Kobe cant be great forever, I give them 3 or 4 max more years to win with him then they will start to focus on Bynum and try to build around him:smiley_joint:

game 5 is about to start so they better be ready tonite!!

Greyskull

Greyskull

wow billups needs to get his team to show some poise
they are starting to crumble and we're not even 3 mins into the 4th...

Memorias

Memorias

What a Bad ass game that last night .What did you guys think about the officiating in the 4 qtr good or bad?

Greyskull

Greyskull

I thought the calls in the 4th were even... everyone got away with some bumping.
the refs were "letting them play".
it was refreshing.

They could have been calling fouls, against both teams. That would have slowed the game and made it less exciting.

Memorias

Memorias

yeah thought the same thing I hope tonights game goes the same way. I think this is the last game for LBJ.

Memorias

Memorias

Wow too much magic. Man that's tough . Sorry bro maybe next year.

Greyskull

Greyskull

Lakers arepoised and Denver is playing tight.
Lake Show 53 Thuggets 40

Kobe vs ???

S

smoke1sun

Man denver, doesn't look like they wanna play. Damn im a laker fan, but why did denver take out smith? He was they only one that could score?

Lets go lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memorias

Memorias

Dang I miss the first half but boy Im happy.

lets go Lakers Lets go lakers lets go lakers!!!!

Memorias

Memorias

Too much Lake show. I give Denver big props for a good series.

O

ograskal

I'm going 4 da nuggetz in da west and King James & his cavs in da east. I am a fan of Gasol, but i hate Kobe.....he's over-rated. Carmelo's gonna rape him in game 2. orlando has a real strong team, especially w/ SuperMan Dwight Howard & my favorite player on that squad- Rafer "skip 2 my lou" Alston. I saw rafer play about 15 yrs. ago @ a streetball tournament....he's a streetball legend.

You were saying?...LOL....Kobe over-rated?!?!?!...I think not!...Looks like Carmelo got raped on his Birthday..LOL..

O

ograskal

No way O.W, ur 6'6" #24 is going up against a 6'8" monster who played awesome "D" in game 1 bro. Kobe got molested all night in game 1. If it wasn't 4 a bad inbound pass late in da 4th, this series would be 1-0 nuggets. IMHO Kobe's gonna have his handz full w/ carmelo....carmelo lookz a little more hungry 4 a ring than kobe does.

Really....LMFAO!..

O

ograskal

Wheres all the laker and Kobe haters at?...LOL!.....Whats a matter?..Cats got your tongues..LOL.....Still wanna see Lakers vs. Cavs.....~ogr

L

LOCO__MOCO

damn the Nuggets just rolled over and died... didnt put up much of a fight. CELEBRATION TIME:smiley_joint:

0sWizZle

I know u Denver fans loved it ... Splash Fest from Kobe...and Kobe haters lol

4th ring is coming...Dude is making his 6th trip to the Finals....show Respect

Top Bottom