nba playoffs

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LOCO__MOCO

So Lakers vs magic. I say Lakers take it in 6... what are your guys predictions?

S

smoke1sun

lakers in six. if fisher gets hot, it might be a sweep. but i lakers in 6.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
everyone all aboard ! on the lakers bandwagon yup MAGIC IS GOING TO TAKE IT !

C

chunkymunky

go magic! ever since nick anderson missed those clutch free throws in the mid 90's against the rockets and shaq's departure to the lakers we as fans down really havent had much to cheer about. magic in 6. and if the lakers win congratulatons.

Greyskull

Greyskull

anderson choked and never recovered
that was horrible they had houson in that first game...

Memorias

Memorias

Lakers in 6 and if they are playing on point, it'll be 4 games. Magic are a good team and they deserve to be at the big show congrats to them well done.

0sWizZle

Lakers in 5.....I'm leaning torwards a SWEEP

Kobe is going to be unstoppable in the Finals

C

chunkymunky

bring it on, cant wait, t minus 5 hours and counting.

Memorias

Memorias

It's on chunky!!!!! Good luck! You guys are going to need it. Lakers are on a mission and
it doesn't matter who's playing against them. After last year's final, you best believe they ain't taking no BULLSH*T this year. So Pucken excited!! LAKERS baby ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
cant wait im hitting the gym then going to my buddys 2 watch it nothin but magic baby u will see to all those doubters

Greyskull

Greyskull

the Nike/LeBron commercial was hilarious
"hey LeBron.. hey LeBron... hey LeBron"

Greyskull

Greyskull

Lake Show

hey Lebron hows Kobe looking... like the best player in the league maybe?

Memorias

Memorias

Told ya Lakers are on a mission and can't be stop to much of the best player in the league.
LAKERS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!

S

smoke1sun

Orlando got that booty spanked. One down only 3 wins left. Kobe is setting orlando up. Next game he will do alot more dishing, lets hope they can hit the shots. kobe haters will say ball hog I say perfect game one.

H

highdadude

As much as I hate to admit it....this is Kobe's year....DAMN YOU KG!!!!!

S

smoke1sun

We got game 2, close game. Whats everybodies thought on this one?

Greyskull

Greyskull

i don't think the lakers played very well, or with the same intensity offensively as they did last game, but their defense came thru and put them in position to win.

whew

edit: nice to hear kobe in the news conference talking about how this was not a game of his "standard"

X

xxYIKESxx

Yah boy Kobe choked in the 4th...lol

The point guard for Orlando, Alston left Derick Fisher standing there like a statue with pigeon poop on his head lol

That crossover 360 spin at the top of the key was absolutely SICK! SICK I tell you! lol

Top Bottom