nba playoffs

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chunkymunky

so what you do you guys think?
who are you going for?

my team the magic won a fantastic game last night in game 1 of the eastern conf. finals. what a game

curious to here others opinions on the games played and yet to be played

who would you like to see in the championship and why?

sour power

sour power

i was going for the celtics but now that their knocked out im going for the cavs.i would to see the cavs take it.lebron is one of my favorits players

O

ograskal

would love to see Lakers Vs. Cavs......2 best players going head to head...~ogr

R

Rural_GrowOp

Gotta rep the cavs. If Lebron gets some help they can't be stopped.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

would have like too seen the celtics take it home this year. now i would like to see the cavs. vs. the nuggets, and have the cavs win in game 6.

0sWizZle

Lakers will take it all.....Orlando will take of the Cavs...although i'd rather see Lakers vs Cavs also.....but LeBrons Squad cant fuck with big Dwight Howard....

Kobe is gettin his 4th right this year

T

Tolpan

I haven't followed the NBA for some years, just what has been brought in the news. Sad, but the times we could see NBA games and the All star Games is about 10 years ago!

I have copied all NBA All STar Games from 91-98 and have seen most play-off games in that time!

When I think about Denver Nuggets, I always have to think about Dikembe Mutombo! Those were some great days.

By the way, I wanted the Dallas Mavericks to win!

Greets

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
my opinion it will be denver vs magic ,lakers got lucky that denver made stupid mistakes denver should win 2night

P

Pyro G.

I'm going 4 da nuggetz in da west and King James & his cavs in da east. I am a fan of Gasol, but i hate Kobe.....he's over-rated. Carmelo's gonna rape him in game 2. orlando has a real strong team, especially w/ SuperMan Dwight Howard & my favorite player on that squad- Rafer "skip 2 my lou" Alston. I saw rafer play about 15 yrs. ago @ a streetball tournament....he's a streetball legend.

0sWizZle

Carmelo has got mad offense...but some sorry Defense....he can score at will.....but he in no lifetime soon can stop Kobe...Nuggets are fucked....no one can defend #24....Houston played such better defense on Kobe..Battier's hand was in Kobes face like every shot...now ur lining up a bunch of smaller defenders with half the D of Battier? So Kobe will put up 35+ tonight and If Andrew Bynum decides to not get into foul trouble and keeps himself focused...then u can call this series over in 5

P

Pyro G.

No way O.W, ur 6'6" #24 is going up against a 6'8" monster who played awesome "D" in game 1 bro. Kobe got molested all night in game 1. If it wasn't 4 a bad inbound pass late in da 4th, this series would be 1-0 nuggets. IMHO Kobe's gonna have his handz full w/ carmelo....carmelo lookz a little more hungry 4 a ring than kobe does.

H

hbstoner

Ill be at the lakers game tonight.. but no question the lakers will take it all this year.

0sWizZle

Kobe put 40 points up bro....so i dunno about the awsome D and the Nuggets lost....but Kobe was guarding Billups most of the game....if Kobe starts on Mello tonight....then no way in hell Carmello repeats those numbers tonight.....

your underestimating the best player in the League...Carmello is sick...hes got mad game...but...he can be broken down mentally by Kobe....

Gasol scored only 13 points....i can almost assure u that will be doubled tonight

T

the Rock

i hope its nuggets -magic in the finals=that will make the network tv people happy(nobody cares)if it was kobe-lebron everyone would watch,it would be a great matchup

M

Mr Green

all i have to say is GO PENGUINS!!! thats the team i am cheering for

S

smoke1sun

Lakers all the way, dont think it will be easy. Kobe will get his. its the rest us lakers fans gotta hope steps up'

Yeah denver made stupid mistake, but we won with gasol, not showing up to the fourth quarter, bynum lookin more and more like qwamie brown, and dont even get me started on lamar, was he there?

GO LAKERS

Kobe overratted?

Come on now you, cant mean that.

C

chunkymunky

when(if) the magic beat the cavs, they will be the team to beat in the finals.
i would like to see them match up against the nuggets. man oh man that is the one.
the lakers, well they have been here before, but they dont have shaq now, i mean orlando went to back to back finals in the mid 90's with him, lakers won a few championships and so did the heat. so since his departure from la the lakes aint won notta.

Larimy

Larimy

Man this has been one of the best playoffs, I can see these series going 7 easy...but all I can say is who doesn't want a Kobe and LBJ finals..including the NBA wink* wink* lol

Memorias

Memorias

The Black Mamba all way the best player
The Best team the LAKERS
The only team that really gets me a little worry is the nuggets Chauncey is a 5 star general. The best move that team ever made. A final with LBJ is what I want to see.

GO LAKERS !!111

Top Bottom