Ndn's '79 Xmas Bud

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

are u a moron shamus. his fucking post was in a gainsville green thread ... he brought up christmas budand he posted the article EVERYONE has used because it's the only info out when doing general research, thats the point, general misinformed research or the truth, pick one ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

...... " Tommy^2 From OG is a good freidn of mine down south. He showed me a 4 pound moonbeam the day I met him face to face looked like a damned orange tree it was so large.

I crossed this female clone with a male from Vics Blueberry thats bluemoon.

I have a few of these left when the auction comes up I will list em if you remind me I think I literally have 10 seeds left. ( Same Lots I sent to Bog) " ......

Sub

(2006) in the moonbeam / gainsville green thread on breedbay

Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

This means absolutely nothing. If you think for one minute Subcool is the authority on weed u have just summed it up for me bro. I don't see how this proves your case hehe
Hahahahahhhahah

Dude is just posting random shit about XMAS bud..
If subcool (I thought it was bodhi) is your ultimate man crush then where's the paragraph of him saying NDN doesn't have it? You've given no FACTS just random morsels of partially relevant information to the thread at hand but nothing to even remotely show these beans legitimacy (or your belief of a lack there of)

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

..... " The name Bluemoon came from me and was given to one of the plants of the first run. Subcool and I crossed a Micanopie Moonbeam with a male from a pack of Blueberry we had gotten from VicHigh. The first run only a few came up so while investigating the cups I ran across a seed that had germed and went the wrong way. I re-potted the shoot and it took off. The resulting plant was as strong a flavor of blueberry as we had ever encountered, a "once in a bluemoon" plant it was. This plant was cloned and re-crossed with the original father. The resulting plants were uniform in structure and taste. Subby and I gifted BOG with the beans, he in turn created BMR and theres where the multi pheno's came from. Great to see our work is still in progress. " .........

Tommy

p.s. maybe ask BOG who's misinformed ???

Shamus

Shamus

..... " The name Bluemoon came from me and was given to one of the plants of the first run. Subcool and I crossed a Micanopie Moonbeam with a male from a pack of Blueberry we had gotten from VicHigh. The first run only a few came up so while investigating the cups I ran across a seed that had germed and went the wrong way. I re-potted the shoot and it took off. The resulting plant was as strong a flavor of blueberry as we had ever encountered, a "once in a bluemoon" plant it was. This plant was cloned and re-crossed with the original father. The resulting plants were uniform in structure and taste. Subby and I gifted BOG with the beans, he in turn created BMR and theres where the multi pheno's came from. Great to see our work is still in progress. " .........

Tommy

p.s. maybe ask bog who's misinformed ???

Still just more random shit dude...
What are you playing at potter?

I can post videos too. Lol

Last edited:
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The post by ndnguy doesn't make the seeds in this thread any less if they are gainesville green. It reads it was a particularly potent strain of weed. NDN has been around the pot block. If it was particularly potent to him it was probably one toke over the line weed for many people.

Grow those seeds out. They came from seeds ndnguy gave somebody and they grew them out and made seeds.

Ndnguy was a very cool and generous person who I met on Planet Ganja. He gifted me and many others some G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian seeds. Everyone that grew them out loved them. I had 12 beautiful unsexed seedling about a foot tall in a cornfield. I was high with anticipation for what was in my future.

Then the groundhogs came. I fenced stuff after that heartbreaker.

You are very lucky shamus.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
The post by ndnguy doesn't make the seeds in this thread any less if they are gainesville green. It reads it was a particularly potent strain of weed. NDN has been around the pot block. If it was particularly potent to him it was probably one toke over the line weed for many people.

Grow those seeds out. They came from seeds ndnguy gave somebody and they grew them out and made seeds.

Ndnguy was a very cool and generous person who I met on Planet Ganja. He gifted me and many others some G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian seeds. Everyone that grew them out loved them. I had 12 beautiful unsexed seedling about a foot tall in a cornfield. I was high with anticipation for what was in my future.

no shit right. grow them damn things out. make more and send some of them with those skunks and Ill be a happy camper lol... hate when threads go to shit.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I will never forget,
The christmas tree bud we had when i was a kid (late 20's)
I loved it..smelt just like a pine tree
It disappeared but one day, my buddy had some again..
Tasted awesome! But Did Not get us stoned at all!!
I smoked that stuff just for the flavor though..it was sticky and loud..no buzz!

Now,30 years later..I stilll remember that stuff. and,
Im thinking, It could have been a High CBD Pheno! :eek:

Shamus

Shamus

so how long would everyone continue to keep beans thats are in dirt that havent popped? all had tails..
i dont mind it i just wonder how long is the point of like "no survival" lol
all input wlecome :)

fuckin groundhogs. thats a bummer man.

ive been excited for one to just be able to grow something from NDN, no less what is presumably headstash beans. i want to try and honor his awesomeness by doing a large and good selection to continue a line hes had sitting around since 79'. i figure thats the least i could do for him and the community in general. hell id run a 100 if i had em

so im going to reasearch for about a week and get everything i think i may need for another crack at these seeds.. i seriously think its just incredibly thick shells. i was expecting fresh and uber viable seed due to it being a from a new run so i didnt prepare.. so for these next 25 i will be.. luckily i only popped 25 initially and not 50 like i was planning

no shit right. grow them damn things out. make more and send some of them with those skunks and Ill be a happy camper lol... hate when threads go to shit.

lol, they be a growin.
its ok itll be back on track soon enough

I will never forget,
The christmas tree bud we had when i was a kid (late 20's)
I loved it..smelt just like a pine tree
It disappeared but one day, my buddy had some again..
Tasted awesome! But Did Not get us stoned at all!!
I smoked that stuff just for the flavor though..it was sticky and loud..no buzz!

Now,30 years later..I stilll remember that stuff. and,
Im thinking, It could have been a High CBD Pheno! :eek:

thatd be interesting if there were CBD phenos found in these

did it get you high in your 20's? or both different selections you had didnt get you high? how far inbetween were they?
just curious sorry to bombard you with questions. lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
did it get you high in your 20's? or both different selections you had didnt get you high? how far inbetween were they?
just curious sorry to bombard you with questions. lol

Yeah, sorry I was clearer..Yes! it got us stoned! I guess it was in the early 80's ..lots of skunk in those days
. just a few years later when it showed up again with out the high..

Shamus

Shamus

Yeah, sorry I was clearer..Yes! it got us stoned! I guess it was in the early 80's ..lots of skunk in those days
. just a few years later when it showed up again with out the high..

Ah ok, thank you for clearing that up!

two more popped up but one of them had a layer from the husk of the seed still on them and wouldn't open up to let foliage out so I tried manually removing it and broke the seed.. The other is doing just fine just moving very slow! So basically we have 2/25 :(

I'll be popping more soon, prolly in groups of ten so I can take more care with the Individuals and not quite as much the "group"

Still really excited to see what these guys and gals do!!!! Can't wait. Slowly but surely we're getting there.

The tricot looks to have reverted to normal growth on the second set of leaves

Shamus

Shamus

They have been since I got them. I'll do one or two for a germ test later today and see if a few weeks changed anything @farmerjoe420

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@Shamus I am here to watch your grow, wish you the best and most of all pay homage to my good friend NDNGuy. If only more of us CANNAisseurs could be more like him. I hope his health is getting better. Good luck with the beanage bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Shamus

Shamus

@Shamus I am here to watch your grow, wish you the best and most of all pay homage to my good friend NDNGuy. If only more of us CANNAisseurs could be more like him. I hope his health is getting better. Good luck with the beanage bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Thanks for the vibes homie

Here's the lone XMAS bud

Just up potted and slightly burned.. Also just FIMd it before the pic

bsb

bsb

sometimes ya can't beat a classic....x-mas buds where awsome and came around the phoenix area every x-mas.....tasted like straight up pine and where lime green...I miss that piney shit....so much...same thing with the old sticky skunk buds that used to come around.....WTF ever happened to them? NOW it is og this and og that.....what about some good old fashioned pine like the Romulan that would kick your ass....? NO GRAPE, NO FRUIT.....straight nasty pine....that would be rock hard....and last forever....piney to the last rip? Seed Co. got it all wrong.....ain't about the og....its about the old school nl#2 or the rom.....WHERE IS THAT SHIT!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Hey caregiver ken your description of the Pinesol buds without the potency is close to what I always used to get up in the north east. Not sure if it literally was no high, but the stuff we got wasn't ever very strong, it was almost all for the flavor, I definetly got high off of it, but it wasn't very strong at all, more just nice big fluffy bags of tasty fir needle buds, mYbe why it disappeared, not strong enough to compete. But the terpenoids profile was out of this world.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

"
so im going to reasearch for about a week and get everything i think i may need for another crack at these seeds.. i seriously think its just incredibly thick shells. i was expecting fresh and uber viable seed due to it being a from a new run so i didnt prepare.. so for these next 25 i will be.. luckily i only popped 25 initially and not 50 like i was planning"

Go with a hotter temp when poppin the old beans I seem to have better luck with that bro...

Top Bottom