Ndn's '79 Xmas Bud

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Yes I would like for you to do that. And then answer how you had them before Doc d ? I’ll keep waiting , I really wanna hear this one.....
I couldn’t reply to this thread for a minute
I was locked out of it

THIS IS A OLD ASS THREAD and I have hella fuckin shit dude

I was talking off the top of my head

how am I expected to remember all that shit when some dude bumps this years later

What I have looks exactly what CSI has.

You’ve been lying about me having fake gear

Why would Ndn send me fake beans

get over yourself

and yeah this XMAS BUD x my skunk is gonna be the randical but I also crossed my skunk to like 5 other OLLLLD lines some also from Ndn and some not

Have a nice night and maybe try and be less angry.

And move on from this

These are dank but idk why your so caught up on this shit

I’m over it I’ve started working other things I’ve been working with this line for years now

get over it bye

F

Freedom1776

I have been waiting since 2006 to find some xmas tree bud. Im from Michigan and in the mid to late 90s when I was in middle and high school the xmas tree buds were the best christmas gift. I graduated in 02 went into the Navy got out in 04 on a medical got all messed up in a training accident. Well 2006 was the last time I saw xmas tree buds. There were 2 different ones. One had blue orange red green hairs the bud itself was white with a mint green hue smaller sized buds. The other one was white and just red and orange hairs. Both kinds would literally drip resin down your chin even after the first hit off a pinner. The best dope i ever smoked ever. The best thing was it was 175 to 200 a oz when dro at the time was 400 to 500 oz and quality regs were 125 to 150.
I have some seeds of 79 xmas bud comming soon. My dick is hard I just cant decide if I will grow it inside or not. You can just look and smell at the bud and tell it was made for outdoors. I want it sooooo bad but dont know if its worth growing inside or just wait to grow outside. They arent fem seeds so im not so sure i want to risk getting a male i only have a 5x5 tent and I plan on getting 4 or 5 plants. I need at least one high cbd strain for my severe pain. Either way i will be looking forward to spring to get the xmas in the ground. Im gona start them in march inside and plant outside in may to get huge huge plants.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I have been waiting since 2006 to find some xmas tree bud. Im from Michigan and in the mid to late 90s when I was in middle and high school the xmas tree buds were the best christmas gift. I graduated in 02 went into the Navy got out in 04 on a medical got all messed up in a training accident. Well 2006 was the last time I saw xmas tree buds. There were 2 different ones. One had blue orange red green hairs the bud itself was white with a mint green hue smaller sized buds. The other one was white and just red and orange hairs. Both kinds would literally drip resin down your chin even after the first hit off a pinner. The best dope i ever smoked ever. The best thing was it was 175 to 200 a oz when dro at the time was 400 to 500 oz and quality regs were 125 to 150.
I have some seeds of 79 xmas bud comming soon. My dick is hard I just cant decide if I will grow it inside or not. You can just look and smell at the bud and tell it was made for outdoors. I want it sooooo bad but dont know if its worth growing inside or just wait to grow outside. They arent fem seeds so im not so sure i want to risk getting a male i only have a 5x5 tent and I plan on getting 4 or 5 plants. I need at least one high cbd strain for my severe pain. Either way i will be looking forward to spring to get the xmas in the ground. Im gona start them in march inside and plant outside in may to get huge huge plants.

Risk getting a male? Imo that would be the best thing to happen. Then you can separate it. Collect pollen and make your own seeds to grow or pass around. Males are easy to spot and it takes weeks for them to develop pollen sacs. Really no reason to worry if you take care when handling them.

Srenots

Srenots

Risk getting a male? Imo that would be the best thing to happen. Then you can separate it. Collect pollen and make your own seeds to grow or pass around. Males are easy to spot and it takes weeks for them to develop pollen sacs. Really no reason to worry if you take care when handling them.
exactly....make your own seed bro !

F

FRANKNUGS

I basically made an account because Ive been wanting to find weed like this xmass tree bud since 1997. I remember 2 specific winters that I was getting ounces of this. Winter of 96 and winter of 97. This is in Boston suburbs of Mass. We tended to call all green high end weed "kind bud" I remember for 2 years straight while in college I hooked up with the best kind bud around. It was sweet minty and piney like straight mint and pine 50/50 blast to your face. The buds were basically the most medium 1 tone green and had trichs all over... Unfortunately the very last quarter I had got taken away from me by a police officer. Who later that night we saw pulled over in his car with the dash lights on . We all assumed he was rolling the last of my xmass bud. And no matter how crazy fruity awesome of weed I get I want the good ole minty pine and I can not find it anywhere!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I basically made an account because Ive been wanting to find weed like this xmass tree bud since 1997. I remember 2 specific winters that I was getting ounces of this. Winter of 96 and winter of 97. This is in Boston suburbs of Mass. We tended to call all green high end weed "kind bud" I remember for 2 years straight while in college I hooked up with the best kind bud around. It was sweet minty and piney like straight mint and pine 50/50 blast to your face. The buds were basically the most medium 1 tone green and had trichs all over... Unfortunately the very last quarter I had got taken away from me by a police officer. Who later that night we saw pulled over in his car with the dash lights on . We all assumed he was rolling the last of my xmass bud. And no matter how crazy fruity awesome of weed I get I want the good ole minty pine and I can not find it anywhere!
23676B7C 5174 4971 9533 6408AB5811A9

Bodean

Bodean

Useful seeds has or had these for freebie selection when you purchased gear. Still might be some left. I snagged a pack.

Icemud

Icemud

I finished up growing my Xmas bud (hazemans PTK) and it was definitely as close as I remember to that Christmas Bud of 90's that we all remember. I found 2 different pheno's in terms of terps.. both were straight pine, like an evergreen bush pine and almost eye watering stanky... One of the phenos had an ever so slight citrus undertone, but mostly pine. I made seeds with mine so I didn't even get to smoke any of it, but the smell was spot on! This is the closest any buds over the last 20-30 years have come to what I remember being the christmas bud of the 90s that everyone is describing. I too remember about 96-97 in the Chicago area coming across Christmas buds during the winter.. They were super sticky, hard to break up and would easily clog a 1 hitter. The smell was just extreme pine, and the flavor upon exhale was straight pine with a ton of lung expansion and coughing. The buds were extremely frosty and almost white/light green with bright red hairs. The 79' Xmas bud was definitely as close as I have come to finding it, and it may very well be the same... I will be running it soon again in the future. I made some crosses as well with it, and a buddy of mine is running a trainwreck x Xmas Bud and says it is extremely piney!

Srenots

Srenots

I finished up growing my Xmas bud (hazemans PTK) and it was definitely as close as I remember to that Christmas Bud of 90's that we all remember. I found 2 different pheno's in terms of terps.. both were straight pine, like an evergreen bush pine and almost eye watering stanky... One of the phenos had an ever so slight citrus undertone, but mostly pine. I made seeds with mine so I didn't even get to smoke any of it, but the smell was spot on! This is the closest any buds over the last 20-30 years have come to what I remember being the christmas bud of the 90s that everyone is describing. I too remember about 96-97 in the Chicago area coming across Christmas buds during the winter.. They were super sticky, hard to break up and would easily clog a 1 hitter. The smell was just extreme pine, and the flavor upon exhale was straight pine with a ton of lung expansion and coughing. The buds were extremely frosty and almost white/light green with bright red hairs. The 79' Xmas bud was definitely as close as I have come to finding it, and it may very well be the same... I will be running it soon again in the future. I made some crosses as well with it, and a buddy of mine is running a trainwreck x Xmas Bud and says it is extremely piney!
hell ya, good to hear u made some beans...nice work

Cbd1981

Cbd1981

How’s it going farmers. New to the site. But with all this talk about Xmas bud got me thinking if I had back in early 2000. Taste and smell fits the bill. Every year you grew it you would find seeds in it. You knew it if someone was growing it when you entered the patch by the leaf serrations. One of a kind plant. Here are some pics, kinda hard to tell to see the leaf serrations. Just put an order in at csi Humboldt for the 79xmas bud.
If anyone had any input that would be great. Has anyone here grew the 79 Xmas bud out. I’m in maine. Happy toking!

7C95EA6B 18E3 48D6 9698 8162F41D3682
F790BC7D E66F 4EF7 8CD1 91F02D13B69F
58C240CB 16F5 431D BCB0 83AA3FB79C3C
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

This is high on my list of beans to snag. If anyone has some I'm down to trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom