neck's alien blastoff...FPOG, LAD, EWOK and alien grenades.

• Thread starter neck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neck

neck

well i dont know how but i think i managed to get 12 out of 12 males. LOL. im so confused...but i think it just boils down to bad luck. perhaps i did something to them and made em go male...im really not sure. tbh the only thing i did different was use tea on them, which is something im getting more into these days. they looked healthy as can be and didnt suffer any, nute-wise...so i really have no idea what i did...and i def. dont think the tea had anything to do with it.

i have more beans of the two strains (ewok, and alien grenades) so im not too worried about it. the verdict is still out on maybe 3 of the remaining candidates, but im almost positive i see the beginnings of balls as opposed the tell-tale stigmas.

i will report back ina few days...hopefully with good news.

A

Alien

Supporter
well i dont know how but i think i managed to get 12 out of 12 males. LOL. im so confused...but i think it just boils down to bad luck. perhaps i did something to them and made em go male...im really not sure. tbh the only thing i did different was use tea on them, which is something im getting more into these days. they looked healthy as can be and didnt suffer any, nute-wise...so i really have no idea what i did...and i def. dont think the tea had anything to do with it.

i have more beans of the two strains (ewok, and alien grenades) so im not too worried about it. the verdict is still out on maybe 3 of the remaining candidates, but im almost positive i see the beginnings of balls as opposed the tell-tale stigmas.

i will report back ina few days...hopefully with good news.

Neck, I will hit you up for a chat asap. There are ways to get damn near all girls every time. Whatever is going on...we'll get it sorted brother.

A

neck

neck

on a happier note...heres the 4 LAD's...which, let me remind you, i got 4 girls out of 7 beans popped...im just sayin...;)

coming dowwwwwwwwn................very soon. thanks for looking.

LAD1
IMG 3593
IMG 3594

LAD2
IMG 3595
IMG 3596

LAD3
IMG 3597
IMG 3598

LAD4
IMG 3599
IMG 3600

neck

neck

i wish i could edit posts...can i edit posts? am i missing it? lol.

(edit: HOLY SHIT i must be so stoned when i look at this site...theres the edit button...right there...it was there the whole time. i wish somebody woulda said something. LOLLL)

anyways...

im liking #4 alot...its a resin-bomb obviously...and smells divine...3's got a orangey-lemoney-ness to it...tall colas...2 got fucked up...i dont know. 1 is aight as well...i gotta smoke them all obviously and make some decisions...im happy with the results. on the next run it i.ll have my nutes a little more dialed in and get those bastards to plump up a bit.

im not the best at describing taste and smell but i will attempt to when it all comes down and i can wrap my head around all the dankness.

over and out.

soserthc1

soserthc1

ah hah...does the ability to edit go away once someone "likes" the post? this is all beginning to make sense.
so you know bro , you only have five mins once you edit a post to correct/add whatever the case may be , sorry to hear about the males , i would venture to say something went wrong as the odds of that are liking winning the lottery but big A, is there for his people, so your all good. He sits in the front row in church and hates when you talk during the homily.. lol and don't forget the basket for collections they put in your face three times in a hour need money to further advance there fall out shelters .....lol...

A

Alien

Supporter
so you know bro , you only have five mins once you edit a post to correct/add whatever the case may be , sorry to hear about the males , i would venture to say something went wrong as the odds of that are liking winning the lottery but big A, is there for his people, so your all good. He sits in the front row in church and hates when you talk during the homily.. lol and don't forget the basket for collections they put in your face three times in a hour need money to further advance there fall out shelters .....lol...

Haha...I think Neck and I would be kicked out of church faster than you could say "Jack Robinson".

edit: and so would Delae...just saying.

neck

neck

lol...so last night...i figured id pop a few more beans. they were actually a bodhi strain but i thought the story funny with my recent luck of ALL males from 12 seeds...which by the way is pretty much confirmed. its possible theres one girl in there (a. grenade) but only time will tell.

anyways...there were 11 beans so i decided id start six and save five for later analysis. i filled up six cups with my soil mix. saturated them as normal. placed one bean in each of the six cups and covered them up with dirt. all was well.

i then realized i had a few dry plants in there so i got out the hose and started going to town. halfway through i remember not to knock the cups down that are by the doorway....oh crap...wheres the pack of beans?

yep...under my fucking foot was where. DOH!!

4 beans got crushed...one was safe somehow. i said fuck it and did away with my plan of saving more for the future and went ahead and planted the last one. \

like i said...it was a bodhi strain and i suppose it doesnt necessarily belong in my alien thread but...i just wanted to share...ok?!!!:(

I

inthosegenes

Neck, I will hit you up for a chat asap. There are ways to get damn near all girls every time. Whatever is going on...we'll get it sorted brother.

A

Alien,

Any chance you'd pass some of that knowledge on to other inquiring minds. I popped 5 each of the LAD, ARC, TAB, AG, and TA and was only lucky enough to get 6 ladies. None of the Grenades. I really don't want to lose what I have left. I know there should be some winners regardless, but I would love to have to do some pheno hunting. Any help/info you could provide would be so appreciated!

Thanks,
Gene

Top Bottom