Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Started ripening flush today though.
3 Tbl Herc, 3 Tbl Tritons, 2 Tbl Aphrodites, 2 Tbl Slf 100, 1ml Mammoth P, 5 ml Bk. PH 6.4 I'll taper down and drop things till I'm left with Aphrodite's and herc on the last one or two.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Harvested all four plants this week. Everything looks fire and amhappy with the yeild. Got Bruce banger in jars, and white widow in the tent, purple cake and purple crunch are each taking up a 10 ft line all the way across the room.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Got this harvest Jarred up. They're quart jars so about 1.5 oz a jar. Definitely some of the best bud I've ever smoked. Love the terps espwcially the purple cake and purple crunch. Tried them all throughout the week and found my self saying about every plant "thats probably the best bud ive ever smoked"
20220829 205731

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Here is the fritter cookies from Greenpoint, starting to see a nice purple fade. Buds are huge and very heavy. Lost one branch to a complete break. Was able to save another broken branch. Its the first pic. Nectar feeds weeklyish, regular water through the blumates

20220916 170440
20220916 170433
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here is the fritter cookies from Greenpoint, starting to see a nice purple fade. Buds are huge and very heavy. Lost one branch to a complete break. Was able to save another broken branch. Its the first pic. Nectar feeds weeklyish, regular water through the blumates
Oh wow those look great. Ya I'm glad you got me hip to Greenpoint. Those were the best plants I've had so far and the seeds were so cheap.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm waiting on a 4x8 tent and then popping those DFG seeds. I think I'm going with ac infinity for the tent and the whole exhaust system with it and the climate control faceplate that attaches to the front. Do u know if they're actually light proof? That matters a great deal to me because I'm gonna have a small veg tent across from it.

Blastfact

Blastfact

I'm waiting on a 4x8 tent and then popping those DFG seeds. I think I'm going with ac infinity for the tent and the whole exhaust system with it and the climate control faceplate that attaches to the front. Do u know if they're actually light proof? That matters a great deal to me because I'm gonna have a small veg tent across from it.
As long as light leaks are not bad enough you can read a large type print inside the tent your good to go. Look up Dr. Bugbee light pollution video. Watch it from beginning to end and his demonstrations. Light leaks/light pollution for cannabis has been blown way out of proportion over the years.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

As long as light leaks are not bad enough you can read a large type print inside the tent your good to go. Look up Dr. Bugbee light pollution video. Watch it from beginning to end and his demonstrations. Light leaks/light pollution for cannabis has been blown way out of proportion over the years.
Okay thanks a lot for that man I appreciate it I think I do go way overboard trying to keep things dark. I keep it so dark to where you can't even see your hand in front of your face. I was wondering if that was too much. Checking that out right now.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Okay thanks a lot for that man I appreciate it I think I do go way overboard trying to keep things dark. I keep it so dark to where you can't even see your hand in front of your face. I was wondering if that was too much. Checking that out right now.
Yup I was worrying about light leaks way too much Lol. Being able to read is a easy little reference to check it's dark enough. This video was helpful.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'll have my AC Infinity cloud lab 4x8 tent tomorrow. Also I'm Going to get the climate control faceplate that mounts on the front of the tent also along with the exhaust system and duct fans to go with it so I don't have to constantly tinker with everything. The weather changes drastically here day by day and I'm always having to manually make adjustments so this will help. In the winter here some days will be 60° and some days it'll drop to below 0°. That's not even an exaggeration.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Yup I was worrying about light leaks way too much Lol. Being able to read is a easy little reference to check it's dark enough. This video was helpful.
It's a good video to give folks some very useful insight. In the old days we were going on old research Dr. B made reference to in the video. But even back then it didn't make sense. Why as indoor growers did we need to blackout but there was no way in hell we could blackout our outdoor grows which where much more predominant in the old days.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

It's a good video to give folks some very useful insight. In the old days we were going on old research Dr. B made reference to in the video. But even back then it didn't make sense. Why as indoor growers did we need to blackout but there was no way in hell we could blackout our outdoor grows which where much more predominant in the old days.
Ya man, since I've never grown outside I've always wondered about this. As I'm trying to keep my grow room completely blacked out I'm thinking about the people growing outside and the bright ass Moon, street lights, car headlights, lights from houses. I mean even without light pollution the moon and the stars light areas up a lot sometimes. After watching this video I have some weight lifted off my shoulders for sure I literally put a piece of duct tape over every tiny little light in the room lol.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Enjoy your new tent! I almost bought a AC Infinity tent when I bought my last 2 x 4 Gorilla. And would have bought a AC Ininity over the Gorilla if they had extension kits. I like my tents tall.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Enjoy your new tent! I almost bought a AC Infinity tent when I bought my last 2 x 4 Gorilla. And would have bought a AC Ininity over the Gorilla if they had extension kits. I like my tents tall.
Yessir. I'm gonna go all in and get everything to go with it. 8" inline and carbon filter, duct fans, and the climate controller. I think the tents about 6.5 feet tall and my lights can get really close so I have a lot of room. I'm growing monsters. Don't know what style of growing I'll be doing but I'm going to try to fill the entire are.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Been looking into how to sex my plants and since I'll be cutting branches off anyways I heard I can take clones and put them in darkness and they'll show sex pretty quickly I think someone told me I can even put them in a glass of water in the dark and they'll show their sex.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm getting right back to it. Just got the whole AC Infinity 4'x8' grow tent setup.
8" inline fan, carbon filter, duct fans, everything AC Infinity down to the pots, for lights my 2 spider farmer SE 3000's are going in. I also have the climate controller that hooks up to my phone to plug everything into. I also have a 3X3 on the other side of the room with a
Mars hydro FC e3000 in it. So I'll be doing some type of perpetual grow whether I'm going to keep a mother plant in the small tent or just plants in veg in general. I'm excited, got a bunch of new toys to play with. Getting it set up and getting some seeds planted ASAP!!!
IMG 20220925 121014

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Been looking into how to sex my plants and since I'll be cutting branches off anyways I heard I can take clones and put them in darkness and they'll show sex pretty quickly I think someone told me I can even put them in a glass of water in the dark and they'll show their sex.
Dont do total dark, do 12/12. They will sex pretty fast that way

Latest posts

Top Bottom