Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Plants in the tent , seem to be thriving , experiencing some yellowing of the tips on the gorilla glue , not sure if it's Bloom Khaos related or If I'm defiencient somewhere else,.
With those tips pointing down it might be a little to much N, are you still using Medusa, or althena? Recharge and photo plus also increase N uptake

420gangsta

420gangsta

All my slurrys come back 6.7 ph , the BK is definitely like a throttle, the more you use the more the plant eats , you just gotta feed daily , or the plant will literally start draining its leaves, I cut back on the BK yesterday down to 15ml gonna slow it down for now and see if I notice any difference

trychome

trychome

All my slurrys come back 6.7 ph , the BK is definitely like a throttle, the more you use the more the plant eats , you just gotta feed daily , or the plant will literally start draining its leaves, I cut back on the BK yesterday down to 15ml gonna slow it down for now and see if I notice any difference
Cool; sounds like ph is within range (especially for flowering). Definitely the throttle for sure. That's pushing a ton of BK; pulling back may be the right step...sounds promising!

I was scarred from BK early on after getting one of those dreaded super-claw situations and I am still trying to mentally recover from it, lol. I don't think I've exceeded 10ml at peak during the last few harvests; probably need to push harder to get some more oomph.

420gangsta

420gangsta

Cool; sounds like ph is within range (especially for flowering). Definitely the throttle for sure. ¹¹q That's pushing a ton of BK; pulling back may be the right step...sounds promising!

I was scarred from BK early on after getting one of those dreaded super-claw situations and I am still trying to mentally recover from it, lol. I don't think I've exceeded 10ml at peak during the last few harvests; probably need to push harder to get some more oomph.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean , the first time I foliar feed with It , it freaked my plants out, so I kinda was reserved about it to , but when I thought about it , it's one of the only things I've ever given to them and saw any immediate result, noticeable difference in the plants , so I started using In the root zone , I started small , and worked up a Lil to high I think , just use 6x more HH than whatever dose of BK I give them

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

If you are past week3, it looks like it, i would be cutting back the Medusa and Althena, i go off the Bill burns schedule. Honestly i dont worry to much about tip burn, it means you are pushing to the max.
I am learning that more feed doesnt always mean more buds. I use s blumate watering system and only hand feed once a week. I do used some dry amendments though, mostly bone meal and fish bone meal from dte

420gangsta

420gangsta

I've been wanting to cut back on my nutrient cost/use. I have been using one shot amendment but it molds really bad , kinda turned me off from it a little bit, honestly

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I've been wanting to cut back on my nutrient cost/use. I have been using one shot amendment but it molds really bad , kinda turned me off from it a little bit, honestly
The mold is good stuff, that's the mycelium. If you mix the one shot with fresh soil, then scratch it in, you wont see it though.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Things are going pretty well, they're on day 35 of flower. I pretty much just been following the Roman regiment to a T. Right now I'm at 15 mL of BK, 60 mL of herc, and 30 ml of cersei's. 15 mL of tritons but next feed I bump it up to 30 in late flower. Was just wondering how you guys are feeding. How much BK and the Boneyard are you using?

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
15ml is as high as I go with the BK. Always use the Tritons from the start of flower. For a while I added it later per the Bill Burns schedule but I’ve found benefits in running it out throughout flower. I don’t use Circe’s if I want it real fruity. For diesels/Kush/funk I’ll split the Herc and Circes 50/50.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I have been using the cerces 50/50 with herc, it really reduces the surface crust but is not essential. I ran out of tritons this run and just added fishbone meal, once at flip and again a 3 weeks. Just got my Tritons in the mail and will add in during my first week of flush. I am running a modified bill burn schedule, i am loving it

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Nice so I guess I'm on the right path. This time I kept my plants in a late veg feed for the first two weeks of transition then started tritons. I'm just running the Roman and following it thinking about running cersei's and herc 50/50 though

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have been using the cerces 50/50 with herc, it really reduces the surface crust but is not essential. I ran out of tritons this run and just added fishbone meal, once at flip and again a 3 weeks. Just got my Tritons in the mail and will add in during my first week of flush. I am running a modified bill burn schedule, i am loving it
Hey you have a 600R right? So under my $600r I have plans that are as close as 16 in away but as far as 21 inches away. I'm just wondering what percent I should have this turned up to since I don't have a par meter? Right now I have it at 50%. I have the hlg UVA bar I need to put up today too. Got to make sure I'm not giving these too much light

420gangsta

420gangsta

Surface crust is the worst! Tritons stinks, but it really promotes growth in resin and terps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom