Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

The 20lber is 30 to fill , the 50 will be 50 to fill , that's in central VA but I think it's pretty standard here stateside.
Nice how much did the whole tank and system cost you all together? I was thinking of starting with the exhale bags but I don't know

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I started four plants too early and we'll have to over veg them probably about 10 weeks. I'd like to keep them in a 3X3 until they go into my flowering tent if that's possible. It's a short squat Hardy strain already but they have to stay in my veg tent until my other plants are done flowering and they're still in veg. So I'm wondering what type of training I can utilize to keep all four of them small enough for the 3X3. I was thinking about trying different manifolds/main lines. Any suggestions? I bought a couple 4x4 AC Infinity scrog Nets for the big tent. I may not scrugged these plants but I will definitely use them as trellis nuts to keep my buds from falling all over. What I like to do is let them get really wide and Bush out and build a fat solid foundation and then let them grow straight up. Last grow I had two 3 ft long colas falling over

420gangsta

420gangsta

All together I paid 300 for the 20lber 40 for regulator ,150 for the controller, the. I bought a 20 dollar co2 rain system by titan controllers, which is just a piece of tubing with Lazer drilled holes and eyes hooks and you make a circle one the cieling of your grow room and the co2 rains down cause it's heavier than air . So like 510$ , lol
But if I would have just rented the tank it would have been like 160 cheaper up front.

420gangsta

420gangsta

I'm afraid I'm gonna run out of room in my tent as well , I vegged for 6 weeks, if u use the trellis and keep tucking the highest growth under , you will wind up with a flat canopy, I'm using the trellis in my tent to keep the height of the plants to a minimum

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the joys of tent growing right! My last run was so insanely uneven, had the gmo wanting to touch the cieling of the tent and the sherb wanting to stay stocky. eveything was 1 plant of each type canopy. Makes it such a pita to water / train running 16 strains in a tent.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

the joys of tent growing right! My last run was so insanely uneven, had the gmo wanting to touch the cieling of the tent and the sherb wanting to stay stocky. eveything was 1 plant of each type canopy. Makes it such a pita to water / train running 16 strains in a tent.
Hell yeah I've never been able to grow outdoors and I've always wanted to grow some 10-ft monsters. These plants are so versatile though it's like the possibilities are endless. I'd like to get my Perpetual organized and get it to where I'm harvesting one plant a month so I would have to have a staggered veg tent and a staggered flower tent but that would also probably mean a bunch of different feedings I would have to do on every plant. I care mostly for the quality but I definitely need quantity also. I just got a 4x4 AC Infinity scrog net for half of my tent so I'm going to try to fit two or three Haole moonshine plants under it. I've already got them nice and stocky and bushy so I'll probably mainly be using it more for trellising. These are some Hardy plants I don't even know if the scrog net could hold them down.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I got the scrog net and was wondering if anyone had any input on this. The scrog net is made out of elastic if I had my plants scrogged with it I probably couldn't do any foliar feeds with BK huh? Will spraying the elastic cause it to stay wet and cause problems?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This also means that I'm going to need more light so I'm thinking of buying a big one to put in the middle and then take that one and put it in my veg tent. Also need a lot of bottles of nectar soon. Uggghhh. $$$$$

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I dont think you need to worry about the net getting wet. It is made for indoor gardens.

Plants look good, i up potted right before flower, those 5 gallon fabric pots are a bitch to get the plant out of. Mine was mostly full of roots and it was still very messy.

Do you get the nectar newsletter, it has a coupon code every month.

420gangsta

420gangsta

Hey fox, in your experience with nectar , what do find is the best way to find deals on the line? I'm gonna need to restock after this run , and just curious , do you order from OCG or Amazon? Or what?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hey fox, in your experience with nectar , what do find is the best way to find deals on the line? I'm gonna need to restock after this run , and just curious , do you order from OCG or Amazon? Or what?
I order from ocg or my local store. Ocg for when i need a big order. The codes normally give 10-20% off and free shipping. Plus they often throw in some free samples

420gangsta

420gangsta

Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the website today they have some good deals going on right now

Top Bottom