Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Looking like theres gonna be some nice buds here very soon my friend! cant wait to see what ya think of this one vs the smoke of the haole. Its funny, I brought the 23 phenos I grew to a little pow wow of friends and everyone had different favorites...always makes me feel pretty good seeing a line loved so much. Definitely alot of dank plants coming out of it. My favorite keeps changing to...right now Im really loving the ammonia / lemon pledge / raunchy pheno (#3) I originally planed to put the #13 in the RDWC system,, but decided Im putting the 3...cant wait to see what it will do in the rdwc. High and rambling...
Ya man every pheno is great everyone loves it. Can't even pick a favorite I do really like this one that's very different it's like citrus on the inhale and garlic on the exhale and super smooth. Real quality High also especially growing organically and using all the microbial teas we're getting that full spectrum soil, full spectrum light, and those full spectrum cannabinoids from these amazing genetics and it don't get no better than that. On top of the great genetics I Finally got everything dialed in by getting all the tools that I needed like the par meter and controllers with the probe so my par has been on point and my VPD has been on point and been learning and paying close attention to the plants and now I know what real quality is. All around quality. Now I'm high and rambling LOL

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
yep when on point environment meets on point phenos....thats where the magic happens!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm getting some yellowing And dying leaves on the underside of my plant. I did a slurry And the ph is 6 and my PPMs are 490. Gotta feed right now I'm trying to figure out what to do, What you guys think

Dothraki

Dothraki

Do you guys use microbial teas? Notice any benefit? If the plant is hungry on tea day do you just feed instead of tea?

Also, does Triton’s Trawl go bad? My bottle built up pressure and smells a lot worse than it used to…believe it or not lol.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Do you guys use microbial teas? Notice any benefit? If the plant is hungry on tea day do you just feed instead of tea?

Also, does Triton’s Trawl go bad? My bottle built up pressure and smells a lot worse than it used to…believe it or not lol.
I use photo plus in veg and the first 3-4 weeks in flower, i use fruit veg enhancer from microblife at the start of flowering. I have been using the nectar microbes also. I also to rechange once a week.
I have found using more microbes mean less food. I am probably feeding my plants half the food as when i first started and i still get big, frosty buds.
I also use the blumats, this keeps my soil more moist, that helps the microbes thrive

Dothraki

Dothraki

I use photo plus in veg and the first 3-4 weeks in flower, i use fruit veg enhancer from microblife at the start of flowering. I have been using the nectar microbes also. I also to rechange once a week.
I have found using more microbes mean less food. I am probably feeding my plants half the food as when i first started and i still get big, frosty buds.
I also use the blumats, this keeps my soil more moist, that helps the microbes thrive
I‘ll be honest I don’t know much about the current products for microbes but last run I used Cultured Biologix EZ tea Bloom. Problem is it was my first NFTG grow so I’m not sure how or if there was a benefit. Interesting that you said more tea = less food because I was pondering upping the feed right before tea day since it seems to not want to miss a feed day. I’m feeding about 1400 ppm right now, recently flipped to 12/12, could even give more but I’ll see if the tea helps out in that regard. My biggest issue is high alkalinity high PH water, so I cut it 50/50 distilled when I can. Brings it down to about 7.6ph lol. Yeah bad i know haha. Anyway…seems you see a definite benefit with the teas. Thanks for the details.

Btw… any idea if Tritton’s Trawl goes bad?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Not really, mine have swelled before, it was fine. It smelled terrible but honestly it should. Its fishbone meal. I added some dry fish bone meal to my outdoor plants last year and my backyard smelled like dead fish for a week.
With feeding nectar, i feed way less then most people. I feed almost nothing in veg, mostly 1 shot and earthworm castings. Even in flower i just feed a 1 gallon of the bill burns regime to 4 plants 1-2 x a week.Then i give them a gallon of microbes the next day. It seems to be working

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Not really, mine have swelled before, it was fine. It smelled terrible but honestly it should. Its fishbone meal. I added some dry fish bone meal to my outdoor plants last year and my backyard smelled like dead fish for a week.
With feeding nectar, i feed way less then most people. I feed almost nothing in veg, mostly 1 shot and earthworm castings. Even in flower i just feed a 1 gallon of the bill burns regime to 4 plants 1-2 x a week.Then i give them a gallon of microbes the next day. It seems to be working
What's going on guys? Glad to see everyone's still doin their thing!! So.. I'm about to get back to it. Haven't really had the space to fill my 4x8 up but I do have a 3x3. Thinking about using the hlg 600r but it might be too much. Probably just gonna use the spider farmer se3000. Got some seeds that are fems and have the whole Roman regimen stocked up probably gonna do the Greek and use the others when needed.got all my ez teas and microbes too. Ready to go.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

The biggest question I have right now Is what would you guys do with a 3x3 tent? I'm thinking 1 plant. In either a 5 or 10 gal fabric pot. Maybe a small 1 plant scrog.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
The biggest question I have right now Is what would you guys do with a 3x3 tent? I'm thinking 1 plant. In either a 5 or 10 gal fabric pot. Maybe a small 1 plant scrog.
I’d go with a 10! Bigger buds and more room for error!

Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

I'm still dreamin about that hlg Blackbird dreamFox. All I can get is a wing 🤣 literally
I got the hlg650r Diablo with a hlg uve bar...I yhink it has better specs then the blackbird...but each have there own opions...I'd buy a new refurbished one way cheaper and you can pick a new one with a scratch on it or a used one...I chose the new one all that was wrong was it had a nick in the driver so small too and I only paid 550$ for a 1200$ light...and they have blackbirds refurbished too...hope this helps...they are sold out of them atm but they will have more soon they always do....but they got it for 499$ refurbished well worth it..
Screenshot 20231008 090342 Chrome
Screenshot 20231008 090307 Chrome

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I got the hlg650r Diablo with a hlg uve bar...I yhink it has better specs then the blackbird...but each have there own opions...I'd buy a new refurbished one way cheaper and you can pick a new one with a scratch on it or a used one...I chose the new one all that was wrong was it had a nick in the driver so small too and I only paid 550$ for a 1200$ light...and they have blackbirds refurbished too...hope this helps...they are sold out of them atm but they will have more soon they always do....but they got it for 499$ refurbished well worth it..View attachment 2055158View attachment 2055159
I was definitely looking at the blackbird when I bought my 600r but I went for the refurbished one also and put the uv bar in the middle. Love the light.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I was definitely looking at the blackbird when I bought my 600r but I went for the refurbished one also and put the uv bar in the middle. Love the light.
I do also like the bar style lights. They give you a little better spread And better heat dissipation. I'll have to get my par meter out And see what's the best option for my 3 by 3.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This is going to be my smallest grow yet. I want to make a count. Great genetics Still trying to figure out what to pop and I'll plant a few find the most vigorous One, and maybe do a scrog and a 10 gallon pot. Ton of ways to skin this cat.

Top Bottom