Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I switched 2 the early bloom doses & there almost the same juss a lil more of a few bottles.. im slowly bumping up my ppm & now there at 500 & loving it.. ive been spraying them with bloom chaos everyday in early bloom..so far so good..

Day 4 flower
20140505 151631
20140505 151603

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

going to have to try this stuff out . Getting burnt out on H&G & Coco ..... Thanks for the thread Goo and Baba for letting us know about this stuff . Thats why I love the Farm !

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

going to have to try this stuff out . Getting burnt out on H&G & Coco ..... Thanks for the thread Goo and Baba for letting us know about this stuff . Thats why I love the Farm !
I get bored fast 2 & like 2 try new nutes all the time.. I like wondering whats gunna happen 2 the plant when I add this.. or can I still keep her juss as happy with other nutes.. then when its done I like 2 test the new buds & see if they taste better or the same or do they suck? It keeps me on my toes paying close attention 2 my plants.. I feel like a bartender makin drinks 4 all the chicks... mix it all up then give it 2 the girls & hope they like it..then the next day juss look at them & see what they say...

Aligee

Aligee

I get bored fast 2 & like 2 try new nutes all the time.. I like wondering whats gunna happen 2 the plant when I add this.. or can I still keep her juss as happy with other nutes.. then when its done I like 2 test the new buds & see if they taste better or the same or do they suck? It keeps me on my toes paying close attention 2 my plants.. I feel like a bartender makin drinks 4 all the chicks... mix it all up then give it 2 the girls & hope they like it..then the next day juss look at them & see what they say...
Logic needs to put you on the Payroll Big Dog! Real talk! im gonna call you Jason cause you be killing it over therr'!!! 24/7! Game recognize Game, from a OG to another!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The nectar crew is super on point with samples! I got mine before I even got a payment request. These folks definitely seem to stand behind their products
Yea Scott is super kool he shipped mine & told me pay when I get it... fuckin kool as fuck.. I had my chick send the money threw pay pal & he said I shipped it already...

urban1026835

urban1026835

Goo I just started making the NOTG a daily staple in my garden after reading the flushing with bone meal thread.

I must say that almost 2 weeks later my ladies have a more noticeable amount of stank then ever before especially the heri which I have run 2 other times now and she did not stink this bad.

Top Bottom