Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

I think uve been smoking too much. I dont scrog and not sure wtf ur talking about.
He's talking about using to Scrogs £}{|£~¥₩
used a scrog one time not going to use it anymore I'll put a tomato cage around it thing

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

HAD TO STOP RUNNING NFTG TO EXPENSIVE IN THE STATES TO EXPENSIVE TO RUN ORGANICS SO I AM HYDROPONIC PROMIX AND GROWTH SCIENCE NUTRIENTS

gunnerboy76

gunnerboy76

Some updated pics of the 3 run growth science nutrients and promixe bx

20160927 005652
20160927 005647
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

I ran N4tG with former partner/mentor. Best results Ive seen anywhere in decades, across continents. No close 2nd.

Hated inefficiencies and when we split, tried different methods, nutes, etc.

Back to N4tG, full lineup, 1x a week hand water. Veg+bloom low ppm (500 ec) for daily constant small feedings, small pot coco in cloth. Theyre happy, and happiest right after N4tG.

I don't see any reason not to use it at least in combo, even sparingly, even the Beginner schedule, even lower bone meal (says 2-6 in later bloom, you can run 2). But I am near lots of shops carrying them. Just my take.

P

Pimples

Bloom Khaos is basically a supercharged ascophylum based liquid kelp. Supercharged with what? The amino acid glycine. Its LOADED with it. And you better have a non nitrate calcium supplement on hand to go along with the product. You dont need Hurculaen Harvest as your cal source...but it is made to go along with it. Glycine acts as tye autobahn superhighway for calcium 5o get channled into your plant in a very absorbable form. Much like humic/fulvics and Iron. Thats the secret behing Bloom Khaos. Have a nice day. Oh btw...look into calcium phosphate. Play detective.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Some updated pics of the 3 run growth science nutrients and promixe bx
Im sorry to hear that. I suspect you would do great using the basic four, which is very economical. Let me know if you come back to it,

P

Pimples

Pimples, That may be true but Bloom Khaos is unlike anything available. The active ingredient is referred to by the group as Gamma.
"Gamma" huh? Lol. It is unlike any product because of the amount of the left turning amino acid Glycine. Its not magic bro. Its not revolutionary. Its just the Nectar guy figured a ratio out that hapens to be unique. As it gains in popularity...it wont be the only kid on the block for long. Believe that.

GeorgeCloney

GeorgeCloney

Hey farmers,
I just poured some of my Hades Down from a 1 gal jug into a shot glass to adjust my nutes and noticed red slime bacteria growing in it. I poured out the whole gallon and there was also this gross white web stuff in it. When I got it it was clear. The 1 gal jug was exposed to indirect light from the gavitas as it was tucked away in a corner. But my quart downstairs was not and it to had the webby stuff too.

What gives?

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Hey farmers,
I just poured some of my Hades Down from a 1 gal jug into a shot glass to adjust my nutes and noticed red slime bacteria growing in it. I poured out the whole gallon and there was also this gross white web stuff in it. When I got it it was clear. The 1 gal jug was exposed to indirect light from the gavitas as it was tucked away in a corner. But my quart downstairs was not and it to had the webby stuff too.

What gives?
How long have you had it?

P

Pimples

I love nectar, and so do my plants! Only thing that sucks is the price and usage. I don't see how some of those top greenhouse growers are running it without some kind of serious hook up from scott.
Not many top greenhouse growers run ANY bottle nutrient or additive from the hobby hydroponic shop. You can bank on that.

iKharon

iKharon

Not many top greenhouse growers run ANY bottle nutrient or additive from the hobby hydroponic shop. You can bank on that.

NftG is the shit.. nectar is meant to be a soil supp.. just because their line is in a hydro shop doesn't make it not good or for hydro setup.. they even have 2 soil.. #4 and #2.. your number 4 is your Greenhouse quality media. Do some research, it's actually a very organic, biodynamic line of nutes, and the beauty is you only need like 4 bottles outta the whole line! I run Nectar. Love it. And Scott (the beard)((formerly Harvest Moon)) and those dudes over at Oregons Only are very informative, helpful and better customer service than most companies.

P

Pimples

NftG is the shit.. nectar is meant to be a soil supp.. just because their line is in a hydro shop doesn't make it not good or for hydro setup.. they even have 2 soil.. #4 and #2.. your number 4 is your Greenhouse quality media. Do some research, it's actually a very organic, biodynamic line of nutes, and the beauty is you only need like 4 bottles outta the whole line! I run Nectar. Love it. And Scott (the beard)((formerly Harvest Moon)) and those dudes over at Oregons Only are very informative, helpful and better customer service than most companies.
That may be. And i have used nftg. Its good. And i have done PLENTY of research on nutrients for cannabis. But its just all food for the plant bro. Its not anything revolutionary or magical. Nor game changing. They all do the same stuff...them expensive home hobby shop bottles. And the reason i say the big greenhouse growers dont use much if any hydro shop gear (which is meant for the smaller home cultivator on a hobbyist level) is not because they dont work or are not quality. Its because the price/amount on the scale they have to use it on (big greenhouse) would destroy the profit mamargin. Lets face it...hydro store gear is extremely expensive. Especially bottled nutrient lines. Not to mention they could be alot less complicated to introduce to the plant. The hydroponic "industry" is/was based on the illegality model decades ago.They always knew what we were really growing - wink wink. But that model is dying and the big players/early pioneers like Larry Brooke are cashing out and literally flying off into the sunset on a private jet. Them cats threw it all out there on the goldmine alot of basement growers got down with (300 to 500 bucks an ounce bullshit - i know- i was there. Iam guilty too. Lol). Hydro shops and the whole industry will eventually go the way of overpriced aquarium reef niche shops dotted here and there....with the obscene profits from illegal cannabis gone. But yeah..anyways... Ask any bigger grower whether indoors, greenhouse, or otherwise. Chances are they are trying like all hell to keep overhead on "consumables" down to a minimum. They pretty much have to. And in the near future with the medical and recreational legalization efforts going on. America...they will ABSOLUTELY have to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom