Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I had talked with Scott a while back about adding zeus or demeters and or aphrodite to the tea and Scott mentioned he starts his tea with Aphrodite. I alternate between mixing in aphrodite or zeus or demeters into the tea before I pour it on. I also won't send my tea through a pump and whatnot, hand watered 500ml a plant of fairly concentrated tea. I get on my belly and wriggle through the jungle to reach certain plants but it's a labor of love not convenience...:D
Like on TV when they got guys in boot camp crawling under Bob wire. ..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Talking about tea's I also use Ancient Forest Alaska Humus Soil ,worm castings, liquid kelp and Humboldt honey ES and Roots Organic Trinity Catalyst and small handful of dolomite lime .. I brew for 48 hours... This is what I use at my hydro shop. I'm not sure if I'm even doing it right.

So this is what I do for 25 gallons of RO h2o

10 ounces of maxi crop Kelp

2 12oz cups of Ancient Forest Alaska Humus Soil

2 12oz cups of worm castings

15 tbsp. of trinity catalyst

10 ounces of Humboldt Honey ES

1/4 cup of dolomite Lime

pH is usually around 6.5 to 6.8

For veg I use 5 ounces of Liquid fish and 5 ounces of Kelp. but everything else is the same.

Does this sound to strong? I do not dilute it. And no strainer bags. Big air pump with four large air stones for 48 hours.

Most of my plants look really healthy but I have spider mite damage like a mutha f*cker in my shop. so I cant tell if the plants are being burned or fucked from the spider mites..

Any input would be greatly appreciated..

ur 4getting the main ingredients>>>>Caps Bennies
IMG 20140515 141554

ODankGro

ODankGro

Ok I need to find out what caps bennies are I saw cap had posted something on here about them.. Time to do some research..

Still one question is it good to brew nectar for the gods before I use it like I would a tea?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ok I need to find out what caps bennies are I saw cap had posted something on here about them.. Time to do some research..

Still one question is it good to brew nectar for the gods before I use it like I would a tea?
I have no clue bout that 1... I cant see it hurting anything.. kinda like if u were feeding from a rez with a bubbler...

ODankGro

ODankGro

God damn portable crapped out on me at one of the houses, fucked everything up! this guy had no idea the AC went out.. Room has probably went over 90 or more every night.. 85%will be alright but that was devastating hit.. all the water is fucked.... Every thing is pretty much fucked...

This is not the house on my videos, this is my other house.. half my loss... its gonna be alright but yield will suffer dramatically. fuck, fuck, fuck...

The AC is only 4 weeks old from HydroFarm 14K btu dual hose... I think Ideal Air... Fucking trash!!!!

FUCK PORTABLES!!!!!!!!!

urban1026835

urban1026835

sorry to hear that brother, I hate malfunctions like that fans,timers etc.. seems about 1 outta every 3 runs I catch something malfunctioning..

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I had talked with Scott a while back about adding zeus or demeters and or aphrodite to the tea and Scott mentioned he starts his tea with Aphrodite. I alternate between mixing in aphrodite or zeus or demeters into the tea before I pour it on. I also won't send my tea through a pump and whatnot, hand watered 500ml a plant of fairly concentrated tea. I get on my belly and wriggle through the jungle to reach certain plants but it's a labor of love not convenience...:D
Dedication...

I have to distribute too much to consider hand watering it... Running a freshly brewed batch of tea through a pump is painful but I always see benefits so it's not completely counterproductive!

Quantrill

Quantrill

Scott Ostrander President said:
If the salt level builds up around the roots stomata then the plants ability to naturally extract calcium and magnesium from the coir fiber is hindered.

Sorry, I don't mean to derail your thread or be a dick. But it set off my bullshit detector, so I had to say something.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Roots stomata?
Seriously?
Are you educated on plant morphology & anatomy? Here is some reading for you Sherlock.

Structure and Development of Stomata on the Primary Root of Ceratonia siliqua L.
  1. N. S. CHRISTODOULAKIS*,1,
  2. J. MENTI1 and
  3. B. GALATIS1
+Author Affiliations

1. nchristo@biology. db.uoa.gr
Abstract
Stomata of various sizes are produced on the primary root of Ceratonia siliqua L. Most are generated during embryogenesis, prior to seed desiccation. They can be detected on the dry embryo in a wide zone just above the root tip. Initially, large stomata are formed. These have the ability to induce divisions of their neighbouring cells, creating particular cell patterns around them. Later, small perigenous stomata are generated. As the root grows following seed germination, the stomatal zone overlaps with that of the root hairs. Although root stomata of C. siliqua undergo a structural differentiation that seems almost identical to that of the elliptical stomata formed on leaves, they are unable to move and remain permanently open. Polarizing microscopy of fully differentiated stomata and young stomata at the stage of stomatal pore formation revealed deposition of radial cellulose microfibril systems on their periclinal walls. However, these systems were less developed than those on leaf stomata, a feature that might be responsible for their inactivity. Besides, plastids of the root guard cells (GCs) do not differentiate into chloroplasts but function solely as amyloplasts. Root stomata have a short life span. During rapid and intense root growth, GCs cannot keep pace with the elongation of their neighbouring rhizodermal cells. They therefore split in their mid‐region, transversely to the stoma axis. The two parts of the transversely torn stoma are dragged apart and a large opening is formed on the root surface, just above the substomatal cavity. The root stomata, together with these openings, may facilitate increased gaseous exchange during respiration and/or an increased transfer of some nutrients and water in the rapidly growing primary root.

Key words
  • Key words: Root, stomata, structure, development, Ceratonia siliqua.
Received: 11 June 2001; Returned for revision: 14 July 2001; Accepted: 7 September 2001.

organicpanic

organicpanic

First thing pops up on google search "root stomata"is the info on Carob tree. Threw me off too the term root stomata,don't hear it often. The research on plant subject is nowhere near related to any cannabaceae species or sub species,but I'm sure it's relevant.I Think the average gardener does not link stomata with root functions. I can understand the doubt and confusion,even as one who has set through some lectures. But then again I'm not a fertilizer producer or breeder so just expressing my opinion.

Quantrill

Quantrill

from baba g's quoted abstract:

INTRODUCTION
As regulators of gaseous exchange in plants, stomata have developed a specific structure and unique physiology, both functionally coordinated to result in movement of guard cells (GCs) (Meidner and Mansfield, 1968; Galatis and Mitrakos, 1980; Palevitz, 1982; Sack, 1987). Stomata are ubiquitous in the epidermis covering all above‐ground plant parts of primary structure, but, as a rule, they are absent from the rhizodermis (Esau, 1965; Fahn, 1982). However, stomata have been reported on the rhizodermis of the primary root of a few plant species (Tietz and Urbasch, 1977; Lefebvre, 1985; Christodoulakis and Psaras, 1987; Tarkowska and Wakowska, 1988).

Ceratonia siliqua (carob tree; Leguminosae) is a Mediterranean evergreen sclerophyllous species. The morphology and anatomy of the leaf bud, leaf, stem and root of this species and of other xeromorphic Mediterranean shrubs were studied in detail by Christodoulakis (1992). Stomata were noted to be scattered on the primary root of germinating seedlings of C. siliqua, above the root hair zone. The orientation of these stomata did not necessarily follow that of the rhizodermal cells. In all cases described to date, the stomata have been open and most of them have been suspended over a discrete substomatal cavity (Christodoulakis and Psaras, 1987). Although the occurrence of stomata on the root is an interesting and peculiar phenomenon, there is as yet no information on the structure, development and fate of these stomata, or their functional significance.

In this paper the structure and development of root stomata of C. siliqua are investigated. The probable function of these stomata during their short existence on the root is also discussed.

yup that's fer sure first semester botony.

As a rule roots don't have stomata.

a very few plants have been found that do have some stomata on the primary root, but never below the root hair zone.

back to your regular program now, believe it if you choose.
cheers :cigar:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well after 2 weeks in bloom everything is going as planed.. The plants still love the Nectar for the Gods. .they've gotten bloom khaos foliar every day 4 a full 2 weeks..

I fead them last time at 600 ppm & had tiny bit of tip burn but I still upped the feeding to 700 ppm mixed with a fresh batch of ACT tea with added caps bennies.. here they r after foliar sprayed with tea full strength mixed with bloom khaos & i watered with nutes & tea. .. they loved it.....
IMG 20140517 000535
20140515 153718
20140515 153703
20140515 153630

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Well after 2 weeks in bloom everything is going as planed.. The plants still love the Nectar for the Gods. .they've gotten bloom khaos foliar every day 4 a full 2 weeks..

I fead them last time at 600 ppm & had tiny bit of tip burn but I still upped the feeding to 700 ppm mixed with a fresh batch of ACT tea with added caps bennies.. here they r after foliar sprayed with tea full strength mixed with bloom khaos & i watered with nutes & tea. .. they loved it..... View attachment 405868View attachment 405869View attachment 405870View attachment 405871
They look beautiful Goo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom