Need a great nutrient brand for soil.

• Thread starter renobambino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
renobambino

renobambino

Hey guys I'm on the hunt for a good nutrient brand for soil something that doesn't cause salt build up. What's everyone using these days.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

something that doesn't cause salt build up
You can go organic but the buildup you talkin about its created by the grower not by the nutes itself...if you go light and alternating with plain water you can use also salt based ones...
Peat has high CEC so you will actually save on nutes plus if you grow under LED i reccomend salts cause are easy to dose and calculate the amount you need day by day based on the plants needs...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Depends if price is a concern ? There’s are many good economical dry salts - if east is your thing then bottles are it- promix and some perlite to add to soil - botanicare pure blend pro grow and pro bloom
I just looked that stuff up Amzon for me its double the GH stuff $40/quart and you use it every watering ...says the label that means its 4 times more......... yikes must be good stuff......is it blessed by a virgin?😁

Moshmen

Moshmen

I just looked that stuff up Amzon for me its double the GH stuff $40/quart and you use it every watering ...says the label that means its 4 times more......... yikes must be good stuff......is it blessed by a virgin?😁
It is expensive just east to use I think I pay like 35/45 for gallon here in US gallon last me about 1 1 1/2 years

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

The Floranova series is really awesome if you plan to mix fertilizer every time to feed. Not so great if you want to mix for several days worth of waterings.

P

PahPahCee

Dr earth. 4-4-4 for veg and the 3-9-4 for flower. Probably run you less than 30 bucks all said n done. I often find it on Amazon for around $11 for 4lb.

B

bakelite

The Floranova series is really awesome if you plan to mix fertilizer every time to feed. Not so great if you want to mix for several days worth of waterings.
I can vouch for Floranova as well. I use both their bloom and veg. It has everything including Ca and Mg.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've used GH flora series, botanicare, and roots organic terp teas. The Flora series is a liquid. If you prefer dry GH has their maxi line. Botanicare was an easy to use liquid salts based nutrient program. They also have an organic lineup as well. Roots Organic terp teas are great if you prefer dry and don't want to use salts (organic grow). All are easy to find in my area and easy to use. None of them are overly pricey.

I'm not a fan of Nectar of the Gods. In my eyes, its too pricey. I hear good things about the line ... but I've personally used the others I mentioned with excellent results.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

gaia green all purpose and power bloom feed every 3 to 4 weeks
gag-set-appb2kg.png
IMG 20230330 193326516

Top Bottom