Need A Little Help!!! Don't Know What This Is..

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

The foil that is being used is those heat or emergency blankets. Do you think I should take them down?
i don't have a lot of experience with this i just knew one guy who always used the same shitty foil that always gave little holes just like that. i usually use flat white paint or whatever is in a tent cause it's easier but if i were you i would change nothing and investigate the plant everyday. if it's from the foil you should be able to discern this from investigating. i wouldn't assume it's the foil and perhaps i should have said that. i don't think it's the foil, just that it looks so similar to what I've seen i figured I'd post the option for you to investigate.

I'm wondering if when you spilled the nutes the droplets plus foil made a few small magnifying glasses(since it would bead and not "wet"). just a hypothesis though.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I wouldnt stress out on it as that plant looks plenty healthy from my house. Due to the fact as you noted no pest/insect present. I would just keep a eye out to be sure it doesn't progress any further. But even then you will still have to figure out what could be causing it. :( Like I said it looks like a real vigorous specimen. Nice plant :cool:
Thanks bro!!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

i don't have a lot of experience with this i just knew one guy who always used the same shitty foil that always gave little holes just like that. i usually use flat white paint or whatever is in a tent cause it's easier but if i were you i would change nothing and investigate the plant everyday. if it's from the foil you should be able to discern this from investigating. i wouldn't assume it's the foil and perhaps i should have said that. i don't think it's the foil, just that it looks so similar to what I've seen i figured I'd post the option for you to investigate.

I'm wondering if when you spilled the nutes the droplets plus foil made a few small magnifying glasses(since it would bead and not "wet"). just a hypothesis though.
No, I haven't spilled any nutes really. I'm very careful when feeding her. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated... Peace Out..

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Source: http://www.gardeners.com/how-to/top-watering-myths/7688.html?SC=XNET9488

3. Overhead watering on a sunny day can scorch leaves

There are good reasons to avoid watering your garden on a sunny afternoon, but causing scorched leaves isn't one of them. The myth that water droplets act like tiny magnifying glasses and burn plant leaves has no basis in fact, and anyone who has watched the sun come out after a summer shower knows that the water quickly evaporates. Leaf damage can be caused by all sorts of things: too much or too little soil moisture, fertilizer burn from improperly diluted synthetic fertilizer, insect or disease problems, and weather conditions, such as wind or frost, to name a few.

Try to avoid watering on sunny afternoons to minimize the amount of moisture lost to evaporation, but don't worry about leaf scorch.

Indoors is a different beast, but outdoors I can spray in 110 degree heat with ZERO burn.

Top Bottom