Need a little help guys

• Thread starter RobERob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RobERob

Hi guys , I'm running the Humbolts Blueberry cupcake. I'm on day 63 and not sure if I sure cut her down. What do you guys think of these pics. Looking for couch lock.

Need a little help guys
Need a little help guys 2
Need a little help guys 3
Need a little help guys 4
Need a little help guys 5
Need a little help guys 6
Need a little help guys 7
ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

It's hard to tell what part of the plant we're looking at in these pics. We're interested in the trichomes on the buds, not the sugar leaves, which amber up first. Once I have 5-10% amber on the bud trichomes, I'll harvest.

R

RobERob

ok your right ArtfulCodger. the pics are the buds. also im concerned about the new white pistils and growth at the top of the buds too.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
ok your right ArtfulCodger. the pics are the buds. also im concerned about the new white pistils and growth at the top of the buds too.
Even after flushing... bud development can still happen for up to 90 days

3cats

3cats

Thanks cannafarmer420 do you mean variety of color of tricombs? Or?
I say she's done, I don't see any clear and a bunch of amber. At this point you are losing a small amount of thc and gaining weight so its a trade off. The longer you wait the heavier they get but potency will drop. I go 10 weeks for weight and the little bit of thc drop after 8 weeks isn't enough to worry about. They bulk up between weeks 8 and 10 quite a bit its well worth the wait imho

Last edited:
R

RobERob

Thanks 3Cats. I gonna cut her down Sunday. It's not as easy growing as I thought. This is my third grow and I cant seems to everything to work like I see on youtube.
Cant seem to figure out which nuets
Cant fiqure out why my plants are smaller than what I see on youtube
Cant fiqure out how to get my bud to come out sticky like i see on youtube, but im not gonna stop until I fiqure this sh!$ out.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Thanks 3Cats. I gonna cut her down Sunday. It's not as easy growing as I thought. This is my third grow and I cant seems to everything to work like I see on youtube.
Cant seem to figure out which nuets
Cant fiqure out why my plants are smaller than what I see on youtube
Cant fiqure out how to get my bud to come out sticky like i see on youtube, but im not gonna stop until I fiqure this sh!$ out.
Never stop gromie!!!! Just because you watch and see things on youtube nobody questions how long it took them to get to that stage....

It took me 20 years of on and off again growing to get my buds to this point... it's a Learning curve ALWAYS!!! IM still learning new stuff!!! Best advice. Get your self a good solid base of knowing how plants grow and react... once you get your food and how/when to water... newer techniques are easier to grasp... don't learn 20 new things at once!!!! Keep on growing growmie🤙🤙🤙

20231014 082857
JKash

JKash

Supporter
You got a natural green thumb!!!!

Check out my mainline thread... on youtube look up Indica institute...mainlining....then compare to my new mainline thread... save ya some veg time and get bigger yields

R

RobERob

ok so how about nuets line. any recommendations guys. also im using a mars hydro fec-3000 in a 2x4 . what do you guys think

JKash

JKash

Supporter
ok so how about nuets line. any recommendations guys. also im using a mars hydro fec-3000 in a 2x4 . what do you guys think
I'm a synthetic nutes type guy
.. for about 100 bucks you can get the fox farm dirty dozen... just add calmag any line you use...

For a step above I made the switch to advanced nutrients full line... it's pricey AF but I have got 1000% better buds!!!!

Screenshot 20231018 192019 Samsung Notes

Latest posts

Top Bottom