Need a little help guys

• Thread starter RobERob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Thanks 3Cats. I gonna cut her down Sunday. It's not as easy growing as I thought. This is my third grow and I cant seems to everything to work like I see on youtube.
Cant seem to figure out which nuets
Cant fiqure out why my plants are smaller than what I see on youtube
Cant fiqure out how to get my bud to come out sticky like i see on youtube, but im not gonna stop until I fiqure this sh!$ out.
If I could show you how I've gotten where I'm at, grow wise, you probably wouldn't believe me......

Please don't give up........the failures only make you smarter......

Any questions you have, ask and you will get the help you're looking for.....

It takes time to dial in all of your grow habits/training/environment etc....

My friend persuaded me into growing......he helped me by telling me peat/perlite 50ish/50ish and fox farm.....

Once I ran out of the small bottles of fox farm, I went to Botonicare for a run.....

I switched to General Hydroponics Flora Trio Series over 3ish years ago, and I haven't looked back......although I am seriously considering going to a DWC set-up....

What ever you do, don't quit growing......trust me....it's worth the knowledge.....

I'm watching...

rasterman

rasterman

Thanks 3Cats. I gonna cut her down Sunday. It's not as easy growing as I thought. This is my third grow and I cant seems to everything to work like I see on youtube.
Cant seem to figure out which nuets
Cant fiqure out why my plants are smaller than what I see on youtube
Cant fiqure out how to get my bud to come out sticky like i see on youtube, but im not gonna stop until I fiqure this sh!$ out.
Don't give up yet. There are a few low-hassle ways to go. I've been growing for 3 years and still don't really have a handle on nutes. I switched to living soil about a year ago and things are going much better. I still have occasional hassles in flower, but they're rarely deal-breakers now.

Besides, and this is a real thing, your harvests are going to be way better than dispensary schwag...

BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

Don't give up yet. There are a few low-hassle ways to go. I've been growing for 3 years and still don't really have a handle on nutes. I switched to living soil about a year ago and things are going much better. I still have occasional hassles in flower, but they're rarely deal-breakers now.

Besides, and this is a real thing, your harvests are going to be way better than dispensary schwag...
Hell yeah that's true as bacon has grease.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks cannafarmer420 do you mean variety of color of tricombs? Or?
No like white widow, og kush, GDP, the varietal. Or STRAIN for clarity even though it's not a virus, so strain is the wrong term.

R

RobERob

ok thanks. i tied the fox farm trio first. Then i tried humbolts , which i liked , now im using remo and im not sure if its the remo or the plants but i had deficiencies through out. Probably was me, I mean the buds were beautiful but the smoke bought me back to when i was fourteen trying to make myself feel something when all we could get our hands on was sh&^ weed.

3cats

3cats

oh and btw im definitely not going to give up. im hard headed like that. for me this is a puzzle. which i will figure out.
I use the Gh line up and Flurolicious Plus, it helps break the synthetics into absorb able ions the roots take up in Promix /perlite mix 60/40. Its got to be the simplest way to grow consistently good weed imho. Follow the feed schedule on the bottles and let em grow. You don't have to worry about ph as long as your water isn't toxic or salted,

Keep posting and reading the forums if you stick at it and ask for help when needed you'll do fine. You want the sparkles you see on YT you need the genetics. Some just shine and look pretty but that's all they've got with a short lived high others like some sativa's I've grown look like crap without a lot of visible trich's but knock my socks off for a high.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yeah i guessed you did
I did see your trim thread and it was cool to see what there like
I still can’t bring myself to try it lol maybe one day as I must admit i do struggle with it

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Yeah i guessed you did
I did see your trim thread and it was cool to see what there like
I still can’t bring myself to try it lol maybe one day as I must admit i do struggle with it
I got mine for 225 bucks... I looked at it as selling only roughly an oz... to get it...and I mentioned before... if your growing fire... what are you really losing... im stoned AF whether hand or machined trimmed

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
ok thanks. i tied the fox farm trio first. Then i tried humbolts , which i liked , now im using remo and im not sure if its the remo or the plants but i had deficiencies through out. Probably was me, I mean the buds were beautiful but the smoke bought me back to when i was fourteen trying to make myself feel something when all we could get our hands on was sh&^ weed.
So the trio are your base nutes... looking at fox farm your gonna want the powders for the right nutes at varying flower times.... that's why you had deficiencies most likely... not enough macro or micro nutes

Top Bottom