Need Advice Canadian Legal Grow Setup

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

Im looking to setup a business in alberta, canada next year for a cannabis grow and delivery system which i hope to turn into a local dispensary service as well once if it is more or less out of the grey area in legal terms here. Ive decided to start this thread because there just isnt enough information out there I can find and im really hoping i can find a friend who has had the vision ive had and maybe has had some success as well. I know this business isnt ideal for living on but this is something i love and i would not be doing it for the money rather getting good medicine to good people. basically i just need some information where to start legality wise because i know you will not got licensed without a business plan and such but how can i pour all this effort into planning and paperwork if im not licensed? its a very negative positive feedback loop lol, you wanna get this facility setup but you dont wanna spend a million before youre licensed so its a very confusing and hard process theyve setup for us and im kind of ashamed to be Canadian during this time lol. thought we would be way ahead of the game with BC being one of the leaders of the world in growing cannabis for many years.

As always any help is appreciated. My current plan right now is to secure 2 light deprivation greenhouses(most are american companies like Nextg3n:shifty:but could probably get one here as we have a house in florida and a very large trailer) which usually run for about 25-30,000 usd each one for veg and one for flower each probably almost around 2000 sqft. most likely run coco coir as i love the medium and it is quite affordable. i havent decided what to do for cloning or seeds yet and im not picky either. currently I dont have much experience with cloning so I wouldn't really know how much space i would need for that? for land I dont have much space its just like an acre on my family farm that is flat land and the rest is fairly hilly. They're very old people and looking to lease the land to someone, hoping i can just use the spot for myself and help keep their farm running as well. As for work force I will probably be working with another master grower, I am CTU certified so i am fairly confident in my ability to fit in with this position and i know a few people i could hire to help as well for trim, dry, etc. for product I will mainly sell dry herb but would love to get into concentrates, edibles, and tinctures if i can get enough financing for it.

I hope this is enough information to kind of convey my plan to anyone who reads this and thankful for any advice or information on your experiences:).

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You should look into a drone delivery system, I've always thought it would be cool to stand in my yard and have a bag dropped into my hands by a drone.

Kindred

Kindred

You should look into a drone delivery system, I've always thought it would be cool to stand in my yard and have a bag dropped into my hands by a drone.
haha ive heard about that coming here for food delivery and postal stuff. dont know if id trust a flying robot with an ounce of weed though lol

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
haha ive heard about that coming here for food delivery and postal stuff. dont know if id trust a flying robot with an ounce of weed though lol
People in the ghetto would be trying to shoot em down...

Top Bottom