Need advice of the elders

• Thread starter StarLord PQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StarLord PQ

Hi,
It's getting close to the end of outdoor growing season, now I've got them in a green house (no climate control). I've got a few questions because they are doing so good I don't want to screw up now lol.

1. I'm in Oklahoma and I figure at best I may be able to keep growing temperature wise, assuming 50 degrees F in November isn't to cold. So will my trichomes turn color or will I just have to pull them early.
2. Our daylight ours by end of October will down to about 9 good hours of real sunlight.

I guess my bottom line question is will the trichomes turn color or will temp and sunlight shut me down before the mature?

My plants are covered in trichomes.

IMG_20191003_174712.jpg

Here is where the majority of the plants are at.

IMG_20191003_174341.jpg

IMG_20191003_174350.jpg

This is my greenhouse

IMG_20190608_145536.jpg

Reactions: Ina
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id say you dont need to worry,from the one pic they looked cloudy already,if you want all amber let it go,your weather isnt that much more difrent than south texas,it might be 50 one night next night 90,so you can harvest with cloudy if need be,you let um ride you will see some awesome colors come from the plant,had a bro in estonia grow a strain i made,it had 5 difrent colors absolutly beautiful plant,hell i couldnt have cut it hahahah,anyway down here,night is around 50 day 70 all the way to january,about 3 weeks january we might get 2 / 3 max frezzes,by end of feb im putting my veggies out,up north were you are you should be good to go until first nov anyway

S

StarLord PQ

id say you dont need to worry,from the one pic they looked cloudy already,if you want all amber let it go,your weather isnt that much more difrent than south texas,it might be 50 one night next night 90,so you can harvest with cloudy if need be,you let um ride you will see some awesome colors come from the plant,had a bro in estonia grow a strain i made,it had 5 difrent colors absolutly beautiful plant,hell i couldnt have cut it hahahah,anyway down here,night is around 50 day 70 all the way to january,about 3 weeks january we might get 2 / 3 max frezzes,by end of feb im putting my veggies out,up north were you are you should be good to go until first nov anyway

Do you grow in some kind of green house?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Do you grow in some kind of green house?
hell i wish,it would have to be curtain side if i did,we had almost 4 months at or over a hundred,last year i had 3 days in the 20's,rest of i guess winter was 50 at night mid 70's day,by the end of march the squash vine bore worm had wiped out all my squash,relentless bastards,i usally get 4 harvest in every year in veggie garden,then over the winter as i now,brocille and caulifluor,beans going,didnt make potatoes this year supplier was already out of seed potato's,i wait to the end of sept to start any med's if i need them,summer a bitch to hot,last summer i put up camo netting on a old frame i had to finish out my outdoor grow,most of day had about 80% sun light finished great,even got a breeding in hahaah,hurricane harvey tried to do them in but they tromped right threw the storm.
did they pass the legal bill there ,hahaah i might have to move there ,not,keep the tornado alley,one ever couple years enough for me ,then the hurricanes come

S

StarLord PQ

hell i wish,it would have to be curtain side if i did,we had almost 4 months at or over a hundred,last year i had 3 days in the 20's,rest of i guess winter was 50 at night mid 70's day,by the end of march the squash vine bore worm had wiped out all my squash,relentless bastards,i usally get 4 harvest in every year in veggie garden,then over the winter as i now,brocille and caulifluor,beans going,didnt make potatoes this year supplier was already out of seed potato's,i wait to the end of sept to start any med's if i need them,summer a bitch to hot,last summer i put up camo netting on a old frame i had to finish out my outdoor grow,most of day had about 80% sun light finished great,even got a breeding in hahaah,hurricane harvey tried to do them in but they tromped right threw the storm.
did they pass the legal bill there ,hahaah i might have to move there ,not,keep the tornado alley,one ever couple years enough for me ,then the hurricanes come

Ya I've got to find a good economical to cool them better next year. It took me forever to figure out these brown spots are heat stress.

IMG 20190920 161357
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm watching the trichomes, I would say maybe 1% of them have the heads starting to turn amber
thats when i take mine,just a few amber,speedy high,good for do daily chores mengle with folks and makes me do something but sit in this chair hahahha

Butts4Supper

Butts4Supper

You are sooooo close to the finish line, they ARE ready right now but I'd leave them about a week longer like was said above.

Top Bottom