Need advice on different leaf symptoms

I have my bubba kush in a 5.gal fabric pot in my backyard. Its on the south side where it gets full sun from 6am until 5pm. I live in the northeast. My growing mix is peat,perlite, composted manure/hummus. The only time I fertilized was when I put it into the pot using dr earths all purpose plant fertilizer with mycorrhizae. I had some nibbling going on from insects so i used neem/dawn solution on them about a week ago. Today I notice more of my leaves are showing signs of stress can anybody help me pinpoint what it is. I was leaning towards nutrient deficiency but I want to make sure. my pH is seven. I am brewing some compost tea to use just in case it is a nutrient deficiency.

So should I feed them or flush them like @dreamgreen said?
I see the burnt tips, which goes to @dreamgreen 's point. But, when was the last time you fed? In the previous thread (I linked to), I thought it was some time in the past. If they keep getting worse when you're not feeding... it seems like it would be hunger. Lockout looks a lot like underfeeding. It's the same thing (acidity of the soil not allowing nutrients to be taken up. Or, no nutrients available to be taken up.).

I see the burnt tips, which goes to @dreamgreen 's point. But, when was the last time you fed? In the previous thread (I linked to), I thought it was some time in the past. If they keep getting worse when you're not feeding... it seems like it would be hunger. Lockout looks a lot like underfeeding. It's the same thing (acidity of the soil not allowing nutrients to be taken up. Or, no nutrients available to be taken up.).
pH induced lockout would look more like general deficiency. This isn't showing yellowing, or the leaves dying from the bottom up. The leaves are generally green, but burned. I'm going to go with too hot a soil. It's unlikely that any flushing will fix this, if it's a soil amendment causing the problem. This is why I decry 'organic' fanatics. If you do it right, it works, if you miss, it's hard to adjust in the current year.

pH induced lockout would look more like general deficiency. This isn't showing yellowing, or the leaves dying from the bottom up. The leaves are generally green, but burned. I'm going to go with too hot a soil. It's unlikely that any flushing will fix this, if it's a soil amendment causing the problem. This is why I decry 'organic' fanatics. If you do it right, it works, if you miss, it's hard to adjust in the current year.
Dam, Ill try flushing it with distilled water a couple of time and then leave it in the sun and see what happens. Here are some leaves I trimmed off

Here are some leaves I trimmed off
I don't think it's a good idea to remove leaves like that. If the plant is underfed (my opinion) or locked out from to much nutrients in the soil, those leaves still have nutrients stored in them. If the plant is cannibalizing its leaves for nutrients, and you pull them off because they look bad, then it has to cannibalize other leaves (more). The two lightest yellow ones (bottom right) might not matter. But, the others could still have had some value to the plant (IMO).

I don't think it's a good idea to remove leaves like that. If the plant is underfed (my opinion) or locked out from to much nutrients in the soil, those leaves still have nutrients stored in them. If the plant is cannibalizing its leaves for nutrients, and you pull them off because they look bad, then it has to cannibalize other leaves (more). The two lightest yellow ones (bottom right) might not matter. But, the others could still have had some value to the plant (IMO).
Plus, if you pull the ugly leaves off, you lose the ability to measure progression of the problem.

I posted them on the plant further up in the thread. I took them off because I dont think they will recover and their was a cricket happily munching on one lol

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics