need alittle advice on nutes

• Thread starter FarmerRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerRob

FarmerRob

ok, what im using now during flower is producing really good meds but the yield just isnt there like i know it should be, im in Promix using dyna gro bloom, dyna grow protect sea green , floralicious plus and liquid kool bloom, i start the koolbloom about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks in. i ph around 6.5-6.7 and i am just not getting the results i want or need, does any1 have a solid feed schedule with a lineup that really packs it on? i have grown many many diff strains , so im not expecting to hear a reply you need a better yielding strain. any help thanks!

Rob

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The real food is the light , air & co2 , water thintk of nutrients as helpers so that was my winded version of what light do you use whats the water quality abd are you using co2?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Your nutrient combination sounds legit

Are you not pulling what you usually pull or your trying to dial it in further?

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Kool bloom is not compatible with dyna gro. There are redundancies in the dyna bloom and gh kool bloom. They don't work well together from experience. This is also backed up by one of there lead scientists. The dyna bloom is really a booster in itself. It can be used for the entire flower cycle, and is also good for getting lots of roots on cuttings. The original intention was to use the grow for all flower cycle, but the general public demanded a high phosphorous "blooming" nutrient. Caveman is right, the environment is the real food. Just drop the kool bloom altogether, and stop the protekt around week 6. Keep that floralicious plus though. I don't use pro mix, but 4 mL of protekt and 5-6 mL bloom seems ok to me.

FarmerRob

FarmerRob

i feed feed water feed feed water, on a plant in a 5 gal about 3-3 1/2 ft tall kinda bushy im pulling like 1 1/2- 2 zips and i see people pulling alot more then that on same size plants ill usually have my ppm around 800-1000 middle to late flower,

and thanks for letting me know koolbloom and dyna nutes dont do well together!

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

I use pro mix hp and pH it at 5.8. you're pH numbers are for soil.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

i feed feed water feed feed water, on a plant in a 5 gal about 3-3 1/2 ft tall kinda bushy im pulling like 1 1/2- 2 zips and i see people pulling alot more then that on same size plants ill usually have my ppm around 800-1000 middle to late flower,

and thanks for letting me know koolbloom and dyna nutes dont do well together!
With 1400 watts you should get about 2lbs.

Top Bottom