Need experienced wifi growers please.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Are the seedlings always this inconsistent?

I have two that are doing great. two that look stunted, but also look like they will have retarded internode spacing. A bunch of runt stragglers.

WTF?

I got some pisces genetics in the same tray. GEttign exactly the same everything, and they are blowing up.

Any info?

WIFI is on the left of the group shot with the little green pipe cleaners.

Need experienced wifi growers please
Need experienced wifi growers please 2
Need experienced wifi growers please 3
Need experienced wifi growers please 4
S

Sasha

i just started some wifi clones sorry I cant help but you should hit up hiboy

good luck homie

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

You feeding any nutes? Whats your ppm? Ive poped some ogr gear and all look almost identicle during seedling stage.. Good luck. ~ODB~

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup Cap,yeah its crazy bro when I popped all mine not to long ago I had probly 6-7 that were growing like mutants with curled up funky ass leaves and way smaller than the others and some that were super healthy and rockin they ended up growing out of that wierd ass phase and started rockin,it was really odd tho at first I thought the sunshine 4 I put them in was a tiny bit hot cuase I think there's a slight nutrient charge to it but a bunch of em were fine in the same batch,I've had 2 or 3 plants in particular that have been extremely finicky they deff like to be fed kinda hefty from what I see with mine.... When they were in the middle to ladder part of the veg cycle and throughout for me,I'm sure those runts will bounce back here soon fuckin wierd tho huh....lol....I don't think it has to do with yur feeding reg clearly there's a few that are lookin pristeen my thoughts are those others will grow out of it here soon!hope u had a great holiday and new years bro and best of luck with the rest of the grow check ya lata peace!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
^^^^ that helps a lot.

+1

haqndyman

haqndyman

i grew 18 wifis from seed and got phenos that were tall and lanky to short and squat,. i found the shorter phenos to be the most frosty, and the tall lanky were early finishers,. mine were monsters once they took off,. best bud i have grown to date by far,.
looks like yours are not happy for some reason, mine have outgrown anything i have grown before,. hope u get it figured out and good luck with the grow.,

h.a.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Cutting bout 20% of the leaf helps,i had that problem with
Another strain. Im not living at my brothers house where i had
The grow pics of it,sorry.

haqndyman

haqndyman

p.s., try repotting em into bigger containers,. i see u r using clear cups, i always thought that it was bad to let light get to the roots,. it isnt affecting your other plants though so probably not the problem,. pot up and see if they clean up.,

OGONLY

OGONLY

You will find that some phenos will be much more nute sensitive than others. One of my most nute sensitive WIFIs turned out to be my best yielder! But no none of mine looked as troubled as yours do. They should bounce back though, just treat them as extremely nute sensitive plants and feed accordingly.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Finicky plants are not my cup of tea normally. I have only been feeding at like 1.0 ec. I know itsca nute issue. Just funny how they are all over the place. Not talking shit, but consistency is a trait of a good breeder imho.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
My WiFi seedlings were very nutrient sensitive when they were seedlings and when they were in flower, 2 of the phenotypes were still very nutrient sensitive, while one of the others could handle anything i threw at it. Yours are far beyond any inconsistency I experienced though. I think maybe a bunch of them got a little nutrient toxicity and now they appear to be way different because they were so stunted. That EC seems high for how small those plants are, but maybe that is just the case with H&G nutrients. I hope you get is figured out, they are worth the hassle IMO because I am staring at my buds drying up and they are going to far exceed the quality of anything I have grown in the past!

-Meeks

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Cap

I've had a few issues with my WiFi's as well. I had two that started out really well and then all of a sudden the leaves went really strange on me. They bounced back and now they are great. I have one other that looks like it is showing a mag def so I sprinkled a bit of epsom salt on the top of the coco to see if that helps. I'm flipping on Sunday and I'm super excited to see what the different pheno's do.

datDANK

datDANK

have a consistent starter mix.. something easy and you know exactly whats in it

such as 50/50 coco/perlite is great when you know both are very clean. that mix is great for seeds and cuttins

feed very light in the early stages..i personally wouldn't go with any bottle feeds..(easier to screw up)
all i do is sprinkle earth worm castings little.. by little by little.. pretty soon they start looking like beasts.. then i sprinkle some bat guano and then they look like monster beasts .. bat shit is a super nutrient and will make them look super

at one point all my wifis were getting yellow and for a minute there i thought i might lose all of them. this was due to laziness of transplanting and effort.. I started getting more serious and now they all look like champs .. so yes.. making a come back is an experience

also would help to have a hatred towards green algea growing on your medium

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i popped 3 seeds and gave them to a buddy 2 of the were mutant like, left them for a bit but killed them off. the one that made it once it got established grows perfect now. it doesn't need a bunch of nitrogen. it has great branching and once it was put into flower had great stretch. nugs under the canapy seem to be forming just like the ones above. i see that one a few others grows as well, seems all the buds come out decent on the plant.

D

daddymexbricks

Damn this ain't good to hear! Lol.. I just popped some wifi! Lol

phenotyper

phenotyper

I have 2 seedlings going now. I found that they hate being rootbound. I had them in red solo cups and before they even got large they got pretty upset about the limited root space. I had tight internodes and weird leaves. After a transplant, they are golden. Hope that helps.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
have a consistent starter mix.. something easy and you know exactly whats in it

such as 50/50 coco/perlite is great when you know both are very clean. that mix is great for seeds and cuttins

feed very light in the early stages..i personally wouldn't go with any bottle feeds..(easier to screw up)
all i do is sprinkle earth worm castings little.. by little by little.. pretty soon they start looking like beasts.. then i sprinkle some bat guano and then they look like monster beasts .. bat shit is a super nutrient and will make them look super

at one point all my wifis were getting yellow and for a minute there i thought i might lose all of them. this was due to laziness of transplanting and effort.. I started getting more serious and now they all look like champs .. so yes.. making a come back is an experience

also would help to have a hatred towards green algea growing on your medium

Im fine with green algae. It goes away once the canopy fills in. You can see the candy queen on the right that is uber healthy. Sprouted exact same time. Same regimine. Im not a novice grower, just thought i got a bunk pack. 2 of them are outpacing the candy queens. Very healthy. Im not going to tailor nutes to each plant in the pack. They either come aroind or they dont. Only the strong survive. Had 3 beans of swervws gear that did this lqast time. I just kept watering them and eventually
they xame around.
Only time will tell. Thanks for the input.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

You feeding any nutes? Whats your ppm? Ive poped some ogr gear and all look almost identicle during seedling stage.. Good luck. ~ODB~

x2. I had tails in less than 24 hours, and these things are crazy vigorous. 11 for 11 popped.

datDANK

datDANK

well a great seed breeder would make sure his seeds are consistent with the work put in. how many of them do this?

basically you are questioning raskals work ethics

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
well a great seed breeder would make sure his seeds are consistent with the work put in. how many of them do this?

basically you are questioning raskals work ethics

You misunderstood. Im questioning the beans. The breeder has plenty of rep.

Top Bottom