Need helf. Leaves are turning yellow and wilting

• Thread starter Craftsupplies420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Craftsupplies420

Craftsupplies420

you need to moist the whole soil and let it dry, plant that size have their root growing fast, and roots won't thrive in dry medium ... seem to me your watering too little around the trunk for this stage.

Bilber

Bilber

Hey man......it looks good but......

When you transplant into a larger container, you should fill the new container at least an inch from the top......

Too many times we see growers in trouble because there is a void from not enough soil......

My suggestion would be to wait till there dry and replant them with more soil......

Hope this helps.....

Craftsupplies420

Craftsupplies420

While the top is a tad dry, the soil is wet underneath. The fabric pots are still wet. They were recently transplanted and I watered all the soil and the rootball when transplanting just yesterday. I will keep this in mind though. I know they need more now as they grow.

Craftsupplies420

Craftsupplies420

Hey man......it looks good but......

When you transplant into a larger container, you should fill the new container at least an inch from the top......

Too many times we see growers in trouble because there is a void from not enough soil......

My suggestion would be to wait till there dry and replant them with more s

Craftsupplies420

Craftsupplies420

Thank you. I'm trying to fix that. This snowstorm put everything on hold. I was stuck for 4 days. But this is good advice and a good rule of thumb I'll remember.

Bilber

Bilber

It's all about airflow.......

Having that gap isn't good.....

Other than that, it looks great.....

Keep us posted.....

Top Bottom