Need help 1st grow deficiency or excess

• Thread starter Shields1898
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m running a sp4000 for 4 plants it’s on 60% so should I not nute this time?

dont know. The plants looked overfed to me but im just looking at a pic. I carefully monitor everything in and out so i have a good idea what to do next.

I was suggesting flushing out some nutes and feeding less to see if things improve but you transplanted into fresh soil. Isnt there nutes in the soil? If so water only. If no then i would lower strength.

once we see damage the deficiency or lockout has already progressed for weeks. And when we do something to fix it it takes ip to a week to see any change.

Shields1898

Shields1898

dont know. The plants looked overfed to me but im just looking at a pic. I carefully monitor everything in and out so i have a good idea what to do next.

I was suggesting flushing out some nutes and feeding less to see if things improve but you transplanted into fresh soil. Isnt there nutes in the soil? If so water only. If no then i would lower strength.

once we see damage the deficiency or lockout has already progressed for weeks. And when we do something to fix it it takes ip to a week to see any change.
Thanks for taking ur time to try to help but this is the ingredients in soil

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks for taking ur time to try to help but this is the ingredients in soil

that will feed the plants for at least 2-3 weeks i bet with water only. I hope it doesnt add too much right away to what you had in the root ball already.

in the future wait till the plants fade a little before feeding and start light and work up slowly is the safest way.

With transplants every 2-3 weeks you can veg with soil like that with only water. Or like 4-6 weeks from seed/clone in a big pot. Then start feeding in flower when the lower leaves fade a bit.

Shields1898

Shields1898

that will feed the plants for at least 2-3 weeks i bet with water only. I hope it doesnt add too much right away to what you had in the root ball already.

in the future wait till the plants fade a little before feeding and start light and work up slowly is the safest way.

With transplants every 2-3 weeks you can veg with soil like that with only water. Or like 4-6 weeks from seed/clone in a big pot. Then start feeding in flower when the lower leaves fade a bit.
Thanks appreciate the tips

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im sorry i cant decipher the info. And i dont know how to advise. The plants look hungry but have burned tips. I always flush and feed a lesser dose of complete balanced fertilizer when i see leaf stress. Once you go back and forth you really can only nurse them along.

Shields1898

Shields1898

Im sorry i cant decipher the info. And i dont know how to advise. The plants look hungry but have burned tips. I always flush and feed a lesser dose of complete balanced fertilizer when i see leaf stress. Once you go back and forth you really can only nurse them along.
So in the 5 gal bucket it takes 2 gal for 20% run off. I flipped to flower a week ago and they need fed their ppms are lower than 500. Do you use the first gallon ph then do a feed next gallon ? Or both gallons with nutes?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So in the 5 gal bucket it takes 2 gal for 20% run off. I flipped to flower a week ago and they need fed their ppms are lower than 500. Do you use the first gallon ph then do a feed next gallon ? Or both gallons with nutes?

It depends on what im doing. If im trying to clear nutes out i will give a gallon of water only first then a gallon of reduced nutes. And there is no need to ph water only.

Top Bottom