Need Help Asap Bennies In Uc

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

1/10 HP chiller is unacceptable IMHO. Be careful, a crash will happen fast. I say step up to at least 1/2 HP.
its a big ass bathroom lol... Cap man your killing me i said I wish i could get an A/C or a bigger chiller but i am maxed out on the available 30amps i have to work with.. The 1/10 has worked alright except for in the warm months june/july/august If i had more amperage to play with id have a 1/2 HP... Basically i have had nothing but sucsessful grows all year round for about 3 years i just felt like changing it up a bit and trying your product... So far so good but please cap i really appreciate your input but read my posts before you comment... I know everything i need to know about RDWC but i know very little about bennies.. I suppose ill be the guinnie pig for all the little guys that struggle to keep water temps down during summer months.. So far so good.. pics to follow in a few minutes gonna go snap a couple

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
its a big ass bathroom lol... Cap man your killing me i said I wish i could get an A/C or a bigger chiller but i am maxed out on the available 30amps i have to work with.. The 1/10 has worked alright except for in the warm months june/july/august If i had more amperage to play with id have a 1/2 HP... Basically i have had nothing but sucsessful grows all year round for about 3 years i just felt like changing it up a bit and trying your product... So far so good but please cap i really appreciate your input but read my posts before you comment... I know everything i need to know about RDWC but i know very little about bennies.. I suppose ill be the guinnie pig for all the little guys that struggle to keep water temps down during summer months.. So far so good.. pics to follow in a few minutes gonna go snap a couple

Let it ride then. The bennies will help. JUst don't use more than 1 cup per 5 gallons, and try to change out your water weekly.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Here I wanted to put up a few pics of my past grows so you know I'm not screwing with you when I say I know about RDWC.. I should also mention I built this system from scratch nothing was ordered from current culture.. I studied for atleast a year before I tried it myself I had no prior growing experience.. Here's sum pics of 3or 4 different grows including my first ever grow

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
no need to pull your dick out just yet babyhughie.. LOL.

Nice nuggets.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Lol thanks bro.. I'm sry Cap I just wanted to show that I do have a good understanding of RDWC I personally can't stand people that talk a bunch if crap and never put up a pic.. I just got done brewing another batch of your miracle tea.. Water temps have been 72 just about all week when the lights are on and the ladies are loving it.. Here's a pic taken today 1 week after I posted those first shots.. I'm seriously amazed on how good they look
no need to pull your dick out just yet babyhughie.. LOL.

Nice nuggets.

That's the little 1/10th engine that could.. Lol

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I understand you have to suggest things like the bigger chiller for a lil insurance in case things go wrong.. However i truly believe in your bennies and im gonna show an entire Hot Summer grow in the UC with no air conditioning and no co2 and with warm water temps to showcase your bennies.. I know i wouldnt be able to run any water temps over 70 in a sterile system..My plants would be struggling to stay alive right now if i tried to.. I will be making a thread here and at my other home tsd to show off your stuff ill start it in the next few days

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
It's not insurance, it's the oxygen required. You are in water culture and not soil or coco or peat or anything else where there is lots of airspace. Trust me I hope it goes well. I do not want to see crops go down ever. I am just weary about the system running at higher temps for the issues with oxygen that in other systems would not be present. I will say this... Right now your plants look perfect. Keep it up.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Instead of upping your chiller size, try insulating the rest of the system really well. Reflectix on buckets and PVC is how I insulated mine.
I had thought about doing that before i started this grow.. I wrapped my pre-veg bubble tray in the frost king duct insulation(awesome stuff). But honestly the plants are loving everything right now the way it is, im not gonna switch anything up right now. If it aint broke dont try to fix it.. However the next grow i will deffinatly insulate the buckets

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Alright I just wanted to throw up these couple pics I just took.. This will be my last pic update in this thread.. I will be making up my grow thread tomorrow detailing my grow room, nutes, strains, ect...These ladies are growing like crazy this is 48 hours from my last pics I posted here.. Tell me what you think.. I personally have never seen plants grow this fast..

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

ill have an update with pics when my lights come on for you guys later on tonight after Falling Skies... Things have absolutely got insane in the room.. I really cant believe how large they have gotten, I flipped them to flower 6 days ago so they are in their stretching phase... The thing that is really impressing me though is the thickness of the stems, I topped each plant for 8 main tops.. The stems of each 8 are the thickness of a Sharpie pen, and the sub branches are the thickness of a regular pencil and their have to be atleast 20-30 of them on each plant... Needless to say i will be expecting some massive buds...

I was thinking of making a new thread but i think i will just finish it out here in caps forum to show what Caps Bennies can do in the Under Current ... I would like to change the name of the thread though...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Does anyone know if I can change the name of this thread???

Okay well here's a little info on my previous soil grow of the same strain thats in the UC.. I am expecting much larger buds in the UC using caps bennies...

STRAIN - Fugu Kush from Hazeman
I grew these out from seed and this is my keeper I grew her out in a veganic soil and here are a few pics of what she did is soil..

REPEAT, this is in soil using veganic nutes..

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Alright here we go UPDATE TIME... It's late as hell and I was feeling a bit under the weather earlier so I didn't take any pics tonight, however I did take sum pics 3 days ago so I'll post those... These were taken at day 3 of flowering... They are a lot bigger today but I would've had to raise up my lights to get any decent pics so I'll post the ones from a few days ago...

Day 3 flowering

Amber

Amber

Lol thanks bro.. I'm sry Cap I just wanted to show that I do have a good understanding of RDWC I personally can't stand people that talk a bunch if crap and never put up a pic.. I just got done brewing another batch of your miracle tea.. Water temps have been 72 just about all week when the lights are on and the ladies are loving it.. Here's a pic taken today 1 week after I posted those first shots.. I'm seriously amazed on how good they look

View attachment 321830 View attachment 321831 View attachment 321832 View attachment 321838
That's the little 1/10th engine that could.. Lol
Shit man that bathroom is as big as my garage.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Looking good man. I really hope they go the distance with the warmer temps and the bennies. That would ceertainly be a testament to the live res.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I have no doubts that they will not only go the distance, but will also yield more and be healthier throughout the grow... I should also note that since my lights are only on 12/12 now, and roots are filling up the buckets the room temp is about 3-6 degrees lower (80-84degrees) and my water temp is slightly lower (about 68 dgrees lights off and 70 lights on).

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

any chance you could help me out with a schedule for using the bennies with the UC? are you using anything as a flush H2o2, UC Roots, or some thing else? let me know id really like to see a schedule that already has proven to work with the bennies,.........LET ME KNOW!!

Hey bud weren't you giving me a hard time a week or so ago in a different thread??? Lol no worries my guy I don't take anything to heart... And i try to share my knowledge with as many people as i can...

I should let u know that this is my first run using the bennies in the UC but its going absolutely amazing..

My nute schedule is really quite easy I follow the recommended dosing of Cultured solutions nutes..I'm only using CS veg and CS flower and will add CS Boost when need be... DO NOT USE CS ROOTS/DM Zone/H2o2 or any other "root zone conditioner" while using caps bennies... CS nutes are the only nutes I would use at recommended strength all other nutes should only be used at 50% of recommended strength

I flush every 8 days (flush meaning I drain out about 90% of the water in the UC and then fill the UC with tap water that has sat out atleast 24 hrs to kill off most the chlorine in it.. I use my bathtub for this, most people will use a 50gallon water drum Rez).

After the UC is filled with the water I add the CS nutes as recommended on the back of the bottle...

Last I dump in caps bennies, I have been brewing/making the Tea that he suggests with the bennies.. It's not very hard at all but it does have to brew for 24hrs so brew the day before you plan on adding it.. My system holds roughly 80gallons of water I add 1 cup of the Bennie Tea for every 5 gallons of water.. So in my system I add 16cups of Tea 1 cup every minute right into my epicenter bucket...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Update!!!! Alright here are some better pics I just took a few minutes ago, it's hard to get good pics without raising my lights and its a pain in the ass to raise my lights because their on chains.. But here ya go this is at day 8 flowering... These will also be the last pics under MH lights I'm switching them out for the HPS lights tomorrow...

Latest posts

Top Bottom