Need help asap

• Thread starter Ghosty420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Aqua, do you think he might be having some nute issues? He was giving it lawn food. I would think he would get dark green leaves from the nitrotox but it's the opposite. I'm thinking the same thing. Something root related.

I recommended tomato feed at the very least rather than lawn food but wondering if maybe he overnuted and burned the roots?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua, do you think he might be having some nute issues? He was giving it lawn food. I would think he would get dark green leaves from the nitrotox but it's the opposite. I'm thinking the same thing. Something root related.

I recommended tomato feed at the very least rather than lawn food but wondering if maybe he overnuted and burned the roots?
Absolutely… not sure if it burned the roots. Burns will come from the ph. Over fertilizer will cause salt stress and lockout. This to me looks 100% ph related or other root damage

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Absolutely… not sure if it burned the roots. Burns will come from the ph. Over fertilizer will cause salt stress and lockout. This to me looks 100% ph related or other root damage
I had suggested that he replant into a 3 or 5 gal pot to give the root system somewhere to grow down into. I just did a comparison with the Roots media vs. Kellog potting mix you get at your local HD. Roots plants are all noticeably bigger. I amended all the pots with Xtreme Gardening Mychorrazae so that isn't it. Besides it's only been a couple weeks. They need more time to develop.

G

Ghosty420

I just flushed my plant with water, drained really well surprisingly it’s 6.50am where I am and weathers supposed to be good today, I’m gunna change the pot tomorrow, I can imagine it was something to do with nutrients as it took a turn for the worst once I gave it them,

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

NEED URGENT HELP! Looks like the plants dying! Overwatering has been an issue these past few days because of rain, but today was sunny as fuck and dried it out so I know it’s not drowning now more, I gave it nutrients I guess I could of given it to much? Please someone help my little heart is breaking😭
I have heard people say to me over the last 30 years their weed just wouldnt grow well in plastic PAILS, need to use a barrier substrate at the bottom. Clay pellets, a 60/40 coco mix for aeration and drainage.

G

Ghosty420

Thankyou, pot is going to be changed tomorrow to a 3 gallon fabric pot, I’m thinking about removing all bad leaves because I’m sure they ain’t gunna recover should I do this?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thankyou, pot is going to be changed tomorrow to a 3 gallon fabric pot, I’m thinking about removing all bad leaves because I’m sure they ain’t gunna recover should I do this?
I would leave it be for now and just get your plant transplanted into the 3 gallon. Once it's photosynthesizing normally you can start to remove leaves. No need in shocking the plant any further. Removing leaves temporarily shocks the plant so you will see a short period of stunted growth followed by a spurt once the plant recovers. One of the reasons I like supplementing with Hormex is it reduces plant shock and stress. Less stress means more time to grow!!!

When you transplant try and softly but firmly press down on the soil once you have the roots in soil to make sure there are no air pockets around your roots. At this point is where I bottom water to make sure when the soil resettles it lightly compacts all the soil so that there is good root contact and you start with ALL the media wet. Let it settle into its new environment for a few days at least and watch it for transplant shock. Once you see the leaves are upright and photosynthesizing you can start to go back on a regular feed schedule. Start with weak half solutions and watch the plant for signs of stress and continue upping the ratio until you get to full strength, manufacturer suggested feed ratios. Keep in mind, the potting mix you transplant into should have the required nutrients the plant needs so don't worry that the plant isn't getting what it needs. First get it into its new home and comfortable. The beauty of soil media!! 🙂

Last edited:
G

Ghosty420

Fuck no one was replying so I made the decision to top some fucked leaves but not all of them maybe 3/4, also changed into 3 gallon pot, not gunna touch it now at all going to let it dry out so leaves wilt so I know when to water

E08513BD ECEF 4769 BDB2 842DB99C2BDE
EDBD2B40 306C 474C 824E 68B17615FE93
G

Ghosty420

My auto Kalashnikov females, 15 days old from germination through paper towel method, the one in the white pot is defiantly lacking, very week aswell, other two seem like there doing good will probably transplant them in few days to 3 gallon fabric pots

0316C13D F84E 47F5 A47B 65F491963E4E
79384630 986E 42F7 A71A AB35D6F84919
9E58CAB6 140E 4273 9FA0 18F60469DAB8
G

Ghosty420

Yo guys! Hope everyone’s good! So yeah since the transplant and topping the plant obv went into shock, hasn’t had much progression at all but all the new growth I noticed today is still growing pretty fucked up

701AFB31 5E0A 4634 86A6 2796E37821AA
18A7B375 3A16 4A1A A3B6 0FC4F993F915
7554A85F F98E 4AC1 98B3 43AA70DA2DDE
99313C93 F6CE 4375 BE74 3847ECCF387A
G

Ghosty420

My auto Kalashnikov are doing well since translplanting, need to pot one more up

52EC915C 6D50 444A A38F 921713E6C9AB
83EBF1FB 8056 43B5 9F57 D521D6FAB9AB
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yo guys! Hope everyone’s good! So yeah since the transplant and topping the plant obv went into shock, hasn’t had much progression at all but all the new growth I noticed today is still growing pretty fucked up
Appears to be revegging

Latest posts

Top Bottom