need help. crispy leaves?

• Thread starter DonHaze91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Some pretty ladies there bro.

Lotsa truth in here about nutes. Fancy labels with miracle articles on the bottles of promises of unicorns don't grow plants. Recommendations are guidelines. If you were rocking 1500+ ppfd on a light with CO2 you may get closer to recommendations. But you have to feed based on your grow.
ya she did great bro,told me i dont think i can handle um.so i told her just pull um and dont worry over them,shit got out hospitalm and came home notice light in tent on,open it up and bam there tey were just brezzing in the tent,im like what up women ,she said i tried my best,im like girl those look amazing,then her old head swole up hahahah,she feed these plants once with me in hospital and ive feed once since i got out and that been 2 weeks i guess,the temps have been screwed and they arent eating but loving life so let um be i say,they stank bad too,hahaha,was sitting here last night and said do you smell weed ,she said i been smelling weed for weeks hahahah,told her she better gt out there and adjust that exhaust fan hahaah

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The key question lies within the op original post. “Moved to get more light “. Sometimes the shock of more light with a heavy feed sets off nitrogen burn and leaf curl. I’d say usually a transition. To flower, start with lights high distance from canopy or if adjustable, lower light output and increase par value over a week to 2, kinda like hardening when going from indoor to outdoor but knowing we are indoors, we adjust either the output or if that’s not possible , increase light height . Slow her into the new environment and then ramp up with feed. The combo just shocked her. She will recover. Feed less and let her acclimate, I’d say 1-2 weeks then it’s on good schedule to go full throttle

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

While light may be contributing to it I don't see light stress and usually a stressed plant doesn't take up nutrients as well. Increased lighting will usually increase demand for nutrients so the opposite should be true imo.

The high ppm combined with low humidity I feel is the issue not the light itself. In those conditions it's likely pulling a fair bit more nutrients and raising humidity or lowering nutrient ppm would be where I would head. If he fed about 5 days previous and seeing these symptoms now that would make sense.

I absolutely agree transition should be done gradually.

DonHaze91

DonHaze91

just an update. so i gave them a good watering and flipped 2 days later, started feed at 800 and adding 50 every feeding im at 1000 now just starting week 2 and everything looks good. didnt see any new damage, so it was just a heavy feeding that i knew i shouldnt have done but i did it anyway just to see, a good watering and back off nutes fixed the problem and they are growing strong. still need to pick up a new camera so i can post some decent pics

IMAG2593 20191205 101603626
IMAG2595 20191205 101602446
Top Bottom