• Thread starter Dadman86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I never gave full dose and burned them.
Than I starved them. I know to watch those bottom leaves now and lighter green wants nitrogen. I don't think I have enough bloom nutes to finish. I can get the rest of this set. Or stick with fox farms
The call is yours to make... I really like AN over FF any day of week

CannaPics

CannaPics

Don't get trapped in the nutrient rabbit hole; there are so many other options to improve your end results. That being said, find an affordable one that meets your needs and allows you to spend your energy elsewhere. Once you make your choice, stick with it for a while before making changes and hone the rest of your skills.

I run Jacks A & B & Epsom as mentioned above and have good results without spending tons.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I'm all over those half doses now. I fed them all half dose bloom cal mag. I would rather do like you said and learn the basics
Only time had to go over was for this blue dream using 10 ml per gal for base and 6ml for all other boosters

Bilber

Bilber

General Hydroponics Flora Trio Series......don't forget the CaliMAGic from them also.....well worth it if you're not running living soil....

I've never played with powdered nutes......I hear alot of good things though....

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

So here it is the FULL line up for Advanced Nutes... it's a pricey brand but will blow fox farm out of the water....

However... I started with fox farm to learn how to use nutes... if your still burning plants with fox farm... you need to learn nute control 1st.... once I felt I got that down that's when I made the switch...

this was done on Advanced Nutes line up... my burn is from lighting... I have 6ft high ceilings
I'm doing my 1st indoor grow. I'm using all ANutes. Did it cost $$$? Yup. Back in the day there were times I paid 300/400$ for a zip of the kind bud. I wll never pay that kind of $$ for a zip in 2024. I see no problem with spending that on nutes. I'm happy with what I see 14 days into flower.

Greenyos

Greenyos

I'm new to growing and need to find a good nute line to use. I'm using fox farms products now because I was gifted a whole bag of there products. Never gave full dose still burned plants. I'm thinking there's got to be a better product. I was gifted this for Christmas is it a decent brand.
This is why I hate an. They make you buy multiple bottles to get a complete nute. The grow has a npk of 1.0.4. Insufficient alone. Then you have to buy their bloom and micro then mix them together to get the ratios needed for different growth stages. P.I.A If you can get mega crop 1 or 2 part or gh maxi grow/bloom you'll save lots of money, time, and headache. Just my 2 cents

N

Natep

Go organic. My last grow was about 20 bucks in nutrients total. Get away from all the bottles and mixing and ph and flushing and the head ache that comes with hydro. Attached pic of my last harvest. Just over 2lbs

B8991B57 3436 4C07 89EC F7C79B6785B4
Top Bottom