tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Looks to be hot on the patio. I'm no pro tho

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Could be to much bloom food. Need some details tho!

tec dan

tec dan

We are thinking they .at have been fed twice by accident, looks like a nutrient burn to me, what do the people who know better think?
IMG 20150622 111531688

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Could be a black cat crossed the plant's path, the rotation of the moon shifted, or someone told it something bad. We can speculate but until you give us details beyond photographs, we can't do much more than that. We need specs to help you.

What are you growing in? If soil, did you buy it bagged or mixed it yourself? If mixed, how did you do that? If using nutrients, what line and how much of each? pH of feeding solution? EC? What about temperature? Humidity? Looks like your outdoor, so has this plant been outside all its life or moved from inside to out? Details are vital, no matter how minuscule they may seem.

Not trying to be a dick, but without details we can't help you much.

One Love,
tobh

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We could use some more information, but right now I would land on rather overfed as well. @Joe Fresh might have a much more detailed answer.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

We could use some more information, but right now I would land on rather overfed as well. @Joe Fresh might have a much more detailed answer.
ya thats about it ...looks like Kdef for sure...probly cause by overfeeding

the sun/light and heat is probly causing them to transpire much more than their eating, causing a builldup...or maybe just overfeeding....but thats for sure k def and it does look related to over feeding

Latest posts

Top Bottom