Need help I'm in 1 week of veg and my plants are growing slow

• Thread starter Dean12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dean12

Dean12

It your light man not strong enuf most likely. Not much other thing can happen or u over watered but it most likely your lights
I can go for the lighting because I haven't watered nun but where the seedlings come up. So which type of lightning u use

Dean12

Dean12

You can grow a decent sized plant with 135w of LED, just won't be the buds you are looking for. I personally have a similar light like yours, but is one of 3. Growth will be relatively slow till end of week 2. You could start in your final container, but seeing as you don't have to worry about transplanting, you should've started in a solo or something along those lines. Once your plants have 3-4 nodes, you can branch bend as a form of LST to get some light evenly across. Pop the pots out of the grow space and use natural lighting next time before you get your ass chewed.
Well I dug the smallest one up and put it in a solo so in a day or two I should see a reaction. I have a couple of hid bulbs over them to so should I get another light to get those big strong dense high potent buds. Also thanks for help

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I can go for the lighting because I haven't watered nun but where the seedlings come up. So which type of lightning u use

For LED lighting, many of us are using panels with the Samsung 301b or Samsung 301h (the newest) chip. Mine came from Kingbrite. Good price, great service and insanely quick delivery .....

Irishking

Irishking

I use a 315 cmh. Ocean forest fox farm soil, that my indica it is about 2 months old. Jus started to flower shud b around 4-5 foot bush lol

Juddy167

Juddy167

Was thinking put your pots with holes in bottom on soil of a bigger pot and move closer too light good way increase growth more root room and more light.

NairnM16

NairnM16

I need help I'm in 1 week of veg and my plants are growing slow and small what should I do.
They’ll want to establish a root system first that’s why it’s better to start in a smaller pot nd transplant up, give it another week or soo for the roots to fill some space then you’ll see active growth

Juddy167

Juddy167

You start in bigger pots you get bigger plants more unrestricted root growth biggest plants ever gown were started in 50 gallon totes

Juddy167

Juddy167

Say what i dont understand they can grab hard in 1 gallons i get it still a 50 gallon always way bigger.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Say what i dont understand they can grab hard in 1 gallons i get it still a 50 gallon always way bigger.
Do it next time round start a seed in a 1 gal nd 1 in a 50 gall the one in the 1 gal will start producing nodes about a week nd a half earlier

Juddy167

Juddy167

Run it you like it do what you want. I wouks add too bone meal blood meal alfalfa meal epsom salt compost bat guano seabird guano maybe other plant extracts and flavorings.

Juddy167

Juddy167

I would probably run a low dose inorganic advanced nutrients mixed with organics. I would acctually buy ingrediants in bulk ans build a soil resembling thier products and feed my plants bulk cheap massive nutrients and soil try pull as much i could possibly into plants get monsters set records and ideas on soil media or how make seedlings explode besides peat has too be lightweight.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Can I give the plant all of that in going into the second week of veg. And where can I get all of that from
Take a deep breath and relax a little. Your plants are still VERY young and need to grow some roots to uptake nutrients. Just about any soil will have enough nutes in it for a few weeks. Don't start the bad habit of pouring ll kinds of nutrients, potions, and powders onto small plants as it will usually get you in trouble. A seedling uses less nutrients in year than a larger plant does in a day, so go easy on it and let the plant do the growing without being overfed and over-mothered.
The more light that you have will increase both the rate and fullness of a plant's growth. 200 watts is OK to start plants under, but you really need more light if you want to grow something worthwhile. I use 2X 1000 watt HID lighting... an equivalent LED light would probably draw about 1200 watts at the wall, maybe a bit less... but more light will increase your yield greatly.
Good luck in your growing and learn how your plants react to stuff and soon it will be second nature. Patience and less nutrients than the manufacturer recommends (usually by 50%), don't overwater things, and you will be good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom