Need help not sure problem

• Thread starter tobiascan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tobiascan

Leaf edges are curling up on some of them my light is 16" away and im pretty sure im not over watering. I think i added some worm castings to soil of that one

Need help not sure problem
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Back the light off another 10". Take some pictures in regular light so we can see better.
What are your plants rooted in?
What are you feeding your plants?

T

tobiascan

Back the light off another 10". Take some pictures in regular light so we can see better.
What are your plants rooted in?
What are you feeding your plants?
Pro mix hp soil
Feeding them cal mag, micro , grow, bloom

T

Tyrant

I use the same nutes mine are 10 weeks old and I water once a week right now and use 2 ml of micro 2 ml grow 2 ml bloom per liter of water.

T

tobiascan

I use the same nutes mine are 10 weeks old and I water once a week right now and use 2 ml of micro 2 ml grow 2 ml bloom per liter of water.
Ya my other plants not curling but that one in the pic is

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The leaf curling is light stress. so ya, I'd say back the light off to 30" or more above the plant tops.
How much Cal-Hag how often.
Are you following the Advanced Nutrients instructions?
Don't bother with worm castings right now. They should have been in before potting.
If you have a smart phone download the LUX light meter app. 10,000 Lux is great for young plants.
Will check back in a bit.

T

tobiascan

The leaf curling is light stress. so ya, I'd say back the light off to 30" or more above the plant tops.
How much Cal-Hag how often.
Are you following the Advanced Nutrients instructions?
Don't bother with worm castings right now. They should have been in before potting.
If you have a smart phone download the LUX light meter app. 10,000 Lux is great for young plants.
Will check back in a bit.
I only have given them calmag once and that was the first time i fed them

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I only have given them 2ml so far why am i not supposed to use cal mag?
plants that small don’t need it and for the most part plants don’t need any until 2-3 weeks into flowering..
how many ml of the nutrients are you feeding?

Top Bottom