Need help on what to do from here

• Thread starter Chaosvox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chaosvox

Chaosvox

My first time growing anything really and it’s been a lot of work. But I am enjoying it. Of course I didn’t know what to do in the beginning and I got the wrong idea in my head. The articles I read and videos I watched led me to believe I needed to have 10-15 plants and use SCROG technique to utilize my space. So I sorted 13 plants (6 blue dream and 7 SSH super silver haze). It has gone well but I am at a point where I don’t know which direction to take. I’ve researched everything I can think of and the answer I have come up with is I have more questions than I did when I started. I’ve got the watering, nutes, lighting, ph, humidity, temperature all taken care of so far and I gave plenty of circulation and an exhaust system. I have approximately 18 - 24 bud sites on each plant after topping and fimming. Done high stress and low stress training to open up the plants.

The most important question I have is whether I put up the net and flip them now or extend my room another 6 feet giving me a 14 x 4 x 8 room and let them grow?

Will the increase in yield be worth the time and effort?

Is there another option that is a better choice for my situation?

lastly, there are some monstrous fan leaves on some of these gals. Do I leave them when I flip or remove them? They are blocking the light and tucking doesn’t work. They find a way to pop them back.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't know if you should extend the size of the room, that is something you need to figure out if it is worth it depending on your situation. I can tell you just because you have a bigger room, doesn't mean you will get a bigger yield. If the lighting stays the same, it probably won't be a huge difference.

I like to remove big fan leaves that block growth tips, but only if it is necessary to increase light penetration and air flow.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lolipop, Net, then flip.

Top Bottom