Need Help Please Asap! Nutrient Deficiencies.

• Thread starter JohnnyRey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyRey

Alright so the break down is RDWC system 65F water with R/O water.
Okay so the first 3 pictures are all of the middle part of the tree, and the top of the tree is showing calcium deficiency FOR SURE its liike dark brown spots but in small values and its curling upwards so I didn't find it necessary to take a picture of that. The last picture is of the bottom of the plant.
Please help me out here I use 1ml of cal mag plus with my r/o water and I was wondering if its too little with my veg nutes with are sensei grow a and b.
please help me out here.
Current ppm is 700 but the ppm isnt high since I know for a fact they drink it and it goes down every 2 days by 10 so its not the ppm being to high.

Need help please asap nutrient deficiencies
Need help please asap nutrient deficiencies 2
Need help please asap nutrient deficiencies 3
Need help please asap nutrient deficiencies 4
Dabominable

Dabominable

If this your first grow? I'd simply ask myself what i changed since the last time, if not..Could be the water is a little too low, could be your ph, could be a lockout. In what order did you add your nutes, in your regiment does it matter? Were your hands clean? Do you smoke cigarettes? Was your res washed out after being cleaned enough? New strains in your lineup? All things you need to ask yourself..Did you foliar in anyway? What're the room temps, so on and so forth. The more information you can give us, the more likely you are to get quick(er) more accurate help..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
1st thing comes to my mind is, are you regularly topping off your rez with fresh water as the gurls drink and feed. A buddy didn't know to do this and his salt levels and nutes got way too high. Keep in mind as the water evaps from your buckets and rez the salts and nutes get more concentrated. Looks like what hap happened to my buddies grow. Take a reference point when rez is full make a reference mark on side. When levels drop down below your mark top it off to the mark with fresh water no nutes added. I actually use a auto top off device from the aquarium industry to keep my rez topped off. Works great.

J

JohnnyRey

1st thing comes to my mind is, are you regularly topping off your rez with fresh water as the gurls drink and feed. A buddy didn't know to do this and his salt levels and nutes got way too high. Keep in mind as the water evaps from your buckets and rez the salts and nutes get more concentrated. Looks like what hap happened to my buddies grow. Take a reference point when rez is full make a reference mark on side. When levels drop down below your mark top it off to the mark with fresh water no nutes added. I actually use a auto top off device from the aquarium industry to keep my rez topped off. Works great.
It seems it was more of a major calcium deficiency that I let slip through my fingers it took a while to get her adjusted (2) of them exact same deficiency but they seem to slowly be gaining their health back. Thank you though your post was helpful made me think.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Looks manganese ...or super late mag...plant might like an even 6.0 ph

Last edited:
J

JohnnyRey

Looks manganese ...or super late mag...plant might like an even 6.0 ph
I actually tried my best to keep it at a constant of 5.8 and 6.0 RARELY letting it go a little higher to 6.1-6.2 but always around the 5.8-6.0 range when I would usually let it float from 5.5-6.3. Really did help out the newer growth was definitely much more greener it showed signs of some sort of calciumdeficiency again but it seems that the strain itself wants much more cal-mag than most strains .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I actually tried my best to keep it at a constant of 5.8 and 6.0 RARELY letting it go a little higher to 6.1-6.2 but always around the 5.8-6.0 range when I would usually let it float from 5.5-6.3. Really did help out the newer growth was definitely much more greener it showed signs of some sort of calciumdeficiency again but it seems that the strain itself wants much more cal-mag than most strains .
And that is ALWAYS a possibility. ...you could just have a fat girl that wants more ____ or ____..... but your swing sounds good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom