Need Help Please Asap! Nutrient Deficiencies.

• Thread starter JohnnyRey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyRey

And that is ALWAYS a possibility. ...you could just have a fat girl that wants more ____ or ____..... but your swing sounds good.
Yeah the problem was I was listening to the other girls since there were more of them instead of listening to the lonely couple that was actually showing signs of deficiencies.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah the problem was I was listening to the other girls since there were more of them instead of listening to the lonely couple that was actually showing signs of deficiencies.
The joys of running tons of plants... well sounds like you have a grasp on your deficiencies and ph swings...youll figure out how to feed the special ones

J

JohnnyRey

The joys of running tons of plants... well sounds like you have a grasp on your deficiencies and ph swings...youll figure out how to feed the special ones
Yeah it was honestly a pain in my ass I was really trippin balls like freaking out because i usualyl go solo with 1 strain it make sit easier on me since 1 sign is all signs but I got the hang of it don't plan on going two different strains again tho scared the shit outta me lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah it was honestly a pain in my ass I was really trippin balls like freaking out because i usualyl go solo with 1 strain it make sit easier on me since 1 sign is all signs but I got the hang of it don't plan on going two different strains again tho scared the shit outta me lol.

hahaha like most things its just practice. ... ill run 5 strains in a tent all day

K

Kphill

I have the same thing on some White Russian , been wondering what's wrong.. How often are you giving them more cal-mag??

K

Kphill

How often are you giving them more cal-mag?

Latest posts

Top Bottom