Need Help With Clones Plz

• Thread starter rico89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rico89

You can put a bag over them to keep the humidity up, it will increase the chance that they will root.
Have done this for 4 or 5 days now and they are looking good and healthy and getting taller. When should I stop using plastic bag?

R

rico89

Not sure how this hasn't been asked lol but are they droopy or perky? How long ago u cut/stick em? Never seen a clone root without a dome. They have no roots to supply the leaves w moisture so usually you'd use a tray and dome to keep the humidity up. Maybe the tent being a small sealed area w wet pots in there is enough to keep them from wilting? What size of pots? You could put a dome straddling 6 or so 1gals might help if they droopy. What's your rh/temps at? Let's see a pic:)
Have had them for 10 days now 1 went droopy yesterday but came back when I gave them their first bit of nutes. The humidity was at 36 till I started using plastic bag over the clones then humidity for them went up to 60 65. Also i was told if they are getting taller then they have roots. I dont have an official dome or heat mat their in 6 inch pots under 600 watts (light is high up) 18/6 hrs. Im using a tent that is all white inside never used this one before but its going good so far.

P

PharmHand

If they're not droopy at this point and are growing then hell yea you got roots! Nice job man:)

P

PharmHand

You could try just taking the domes off for bit see if they wilt, if so mist em a little put dome back on let em perk back up and repeat so as to wean them off the dome. That's pretty cool how they rooted for you. So you just cut branches off your mom/donor and stuck em in dirt and they rooted? I've had kinda droopy babies even with domes in dry winter times. That's awesome it worked for you:)

R

rico89

You could try just taking the domes off for bit see if they wilt, if so mist em a little put dome back on let em perk back up and repeat so as to wean them off the dome. That's pretty cool how they rooted for you. So you just cut branches off your mom/donor and stuck em in dirt and they rooted? I've had kinda droopy babies even with domes in dry winter times. That's awesome it worked for you:)
Haven't had no wilt problems. I took dome off (plastic bag) everyday for an hour and they were fine. I didn't cut the clones myself they were given to me in rockwool no roots was showing on them I put them straight into coco and gave water.

I

Impatmalone

No nutes till i see roots! I only foliar spray clones till i transplant. Just water mainly with a cloning accel every 3rd day or a mild canna rhizo mix. If in a humidity dome at right temps they really need nothing as long as your getting condensation on the dome. My nute levels then depend on my light intensity and temp. Under t5s about 1/4 strength to full over 2 weeks if i place them in the sun also you can hit em a bit harder. Also colder temps i increase nitrogen levels as absorbition is a lot slower. If your temp is to hot though you can tend to get fat as water leaves which can be a pain later.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Have done this for 4 or 5 days now and they are looking good and healthy and getting taller. When should I stop using plastic bag?
I usually take the dome off about 10 to 14 days in to see how they respond. A few mistings when the dome comes off helps with the wilt.

Top Bottom