Need Help With Infestation

• Thread starter Scoot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

With aphids nobody should be recommending anything harsher than neem oil. Aphids are not difficult to get rid of. (not talking root aphids here)

Weekly sulfur burns? Are you indoors? ...........I recommend you stop that practice.

Eradication is your best choice. Get rid of every plant and all grow media. Shop vacuum the whole grow. Dunk everything, that can be dunked, into a borax/water solution. Scrub everything, that can be scrubbed and wasn't dunked, with a borax/water solution. Spray the walls, ceilings, corners, and cracks with a borax/water solution. Make sure there are nowhere for the aphids to get in.

Get new pro mix. Unless you stored the promix totally away from the grow. Stop using any pesticide. You should not need to.

Here's the most important last step, START FROM SEED.

saltwater

saltwater

Hot shot pest strips can and might possibly kill you if used in a grow where you live. See the many many many warnings in threads on this site and the 3 or 4 others I frequent.

I don't think that low of a dose of would kill you. Especially if you have your tent and everything venting outdoors. If your grow room is obviously not sealed or something I prob wouldn't use them. Even if the strip is left in there for a day or two I bet it would help. Not sure though. Only tried it on mites . Just throwing the idea out there to look into because I didn't see that on your list of things you have tried . When I had mites they seem to become resistant to tons of stuff but that was the only thing I could use to truly wipe them out . I mean if your in flower I wouldn't use it. But like I said if your room is sealed off and your venting outside I don't see a huge problem. But I'm no scientist. My tent was completely enclosed and I ran the strips for a few days and I'm still alive woot woot :speechless:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IIRC you did it just to clean out your tent, right? I don't think that's a yuge problem.

bigblue72

bigblue72

I would restart from seed that looks too far gone to bring back around

Top Bottom