Need Help With Outdoor Clones Ahhhh

• Thread starter subieslow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Yes pictures are worth a million descriptions! always keep this coming if you want the most informed advice :) IMO you will begin to see re vegg at a week if u extended the light they get cuz the outside switch is happening here in the west already not sure where ur at but it's not far off from u I'm sure. Your one hairy one is not going to go back to vegg easily or gracefully it will grow mutant leafs n stuff so you can go ahead and replace that one if you so wish no big loss there the rest should be good wait for food use tea instead, so they have time to heal their roots and if u really think the soil is hot do a good flush on them now so they stop soaking anything up and can use their storage nutes so in a week when you do feed they start off fresh IMHO it sounds like u just really Wana toss ur plants and start over if this is what you want to do just do it that's your choice of course everyone including myself will discourage this but overall it's up to you bro they are your girls if your not a schetchy guy why not just go get you some extras and grow them up inside so you can be more comfortable and then when you decide you do or don't need them u can use or sell them to a friend I'm sure there are plenty of people who will pay you handsomely for some pretty teens plus if you are medical or in a rec state (I doubt anyone is sticking to their numbers most every grower goes a lil over) not to mention before it was legal we all just went buck wild at many locations so if one fails or gets found iv still got more here or there to go get at least all the hippies I know did and still do

subieslow

subieslow

Ok, I will add some in a few days. Unfortunately they are all showing hairs ahhh.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Showing is fine they can revert thus is the traditional way to see how many females you have in a batch of regular or bag seed you flip 12 12 look for sex separate female and male then flip back for more vegg time it was only the one that looked like it had a nugget on top is the only one I don't think will revert well

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

No i lied I just looked at the pics again and that one isn't even that far it was just the way it looked on my phone the other day

subieslow

subieslow

These are from today. Plants look a lot healthier but still showing many hairs.

IMG 5073
IMG 5072
IMG 5071
IMG 5070
IMG 5069
IMG 5068
IMG 5067
IMG 5066
IMG 5065
IMG 5064
IMG 5063
IMG 5062
IMG 5061
IMG 5060
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

They will show some hair with age this is called pre flower they look good man just think once they decided it is the real time to flower they will double possibly tripple in size (this is somewhat speculation as they may stunt due to grower error or even acts of god) i think you will do just fine for a hobby garden

Top Bottom