Need Help with Powdery Mildew

• Thread starter Islander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobbo

How do you apply the neem oil? Is it an addititive in a spray?
I think I kinda may have sprayed my plants alittle too much with serenade. Two days in a row & twice in one day the second day. Now the leaves have changed colors & crisped up alittle. Could that be where the powdery mildew was? I am now running a large dehumidifier & the humidity doesnt really go above 50. I have a fan blowing on them alittle for air movement. Is it ok to have the fan blowing on them during their dark time? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks

B

Bobbo

Octopus Sun, the Dutch Master's? Is it the Penetrator Gold Wetting & delivery agent the correct Penetrator? & then just use the Zone nutrients in conjunction with it? Will that mix also work on mold?-other fungal diseases?

420Ghandi

Eagle20??? NO NO NO NO

Ok brothers n sisters...lemme just say peace and love and yes eradication of pm, and fungus-amungus is a major concern... but please consider the 'whole picture'... Participating in the chemical fertilizer/feed trip is bad enough...but condoning the use of a product like Eagle20 and Dow Chemical company defeats the WHOLE purpose of growing a beautiful Herb.
Having grown up during Agent Orange , Parquat and the likes... and then seeing the damage and destruction of Dioxin and other Chemical, and the birth defects bestowed upon the children of Vietnam...NOW>>>YES NOW..(as well as other 'chemical' dumps, biological testing grounnds etc) Let me PLEASE persuade you to a direction that is condusive to a better world.
The Chemical companies are one reason Mary Jane has been a scapegoat, a villian an 'evil doer'. The Bullshyte that these corporations engage in is sickening. Our only alternative to Fascist Politics is to Vote with our measly dollars.
A dollar spent on Eagle20 is a dollar spent to continue the rein of destruction by these irresponsible corporation. Dow, DuPont and Monsanto...are NOT your friend.... growing up West Coast with moldy Columian, Mex etc didnt kill one of my High School pals or me... and I would smoke a bucket of mold before I put a most likely carnicogen product like that in my body (or firends)
Plenty of shops sell PM weed, mildewy weed, and who knows what else. Some studies have shown molds psyco acoustic properties...as when u shrrrom u r indulging in Fungus Amungus.... Of course people with health issues should be more careful...
There a TONS of less toxic was of dealing with Mold, Mildew as well as common pests that we bombard with stuff made by Beyer, Ortho...OMG..PLEASE.... tell your Hydro store to CBUCK UP, take some reasponsibility and get that CHEMICAL OUT OF THE STORE! :fighting0003:

jaredman

jaredman

if you are running perpetual grow a sulpher burner will eradicate pm within three cycles of flowering down the systemic level. If you are taking a clone off of a plant you will flower then clone that plant and so on and so on. This method will kill the pm systemically by the fourth round and you should be completely rid of the pm on your new clones. This way you can save those hard to get clone only strains and have good stock eventually. You can still use the sprays on the runs leading up to the final disease free run, I personally like to use ph up from like earth juice as it is just sodium bicarbonate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom