Need help with supersoil recipe for 50 liter pot or half cubic meter.

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

I WILL make
I would put on about 240 grams per plant. Sprinkle it around the stalk. It will slowly dissolve into the soil as you water and release about 2-5% per watering. That 2-5% calcium becomes available fairly quickly with gypsum because the sulfur would rather bond to magnesium.
In conclusion: I use 64 gram each ingredient in 50 liter pot and 240 gram gypsum, right?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Should be good. There may be some trial and error but you should be good to go.

Simba1

Simba1

No if anything excess but the plant will push through it. I'll help you if anything comes up
Tnx alot man after 2 days I am going to mix and cook the soil ,very appreciated man,tnx for your support,one love.

kevinfever

kevinfever

subcool has got a good recipe. but i just use 3 parts promix /1part worm castings for base use this for seeds then i mix in 2tbs gaia green 4.4.4 and 1tbs 2.8.4 per gallon for veg .top dress as needed threw veg then i transplant before bud into a mix with 2tbs 2.8.4 and 1tbs 4.4.4 and top dress as needed . when i top dress i use worm castings along side what ever the plant might need 444 or 284 its a good simple start then from there you can start getting into different amendments you think you might be lacking i also use fish shit to feed my soil every other watering

kevinfever

kevinfever

dont forget to use distilled water or the chlorine will kill your soil life

kevinfever

kevinfever

i never worried about my water lived here over15 years always seem fine although i here if you use ro water it takes calcium out and other good minerals might want to look into that

Simba1

Simba1

subcool has got a good recipe. but i just use 3 parts promix /1part worm castings for base use this for seeds then i mix in 2tbs gaia green 4.4.4 and 1tbs 2.8.4 per gallon for veg .top dress as needed threw veg then i transplant before bud into a mix with 2tbs 2.8.4 and 1tbs 4.4.4 and top dress as needed . when i top dress i use worm castings along side what ever the plant might need 444 or 284 its a good simple start then from there you can start getting into different amendments you think you might be lacking i also use fish shit to feed my soil every other watering
You know bro I wish I had gaia green I would have use that like I am talking to my gf ,here man oh man its iligal and hard to get dude its like i have to go to mines and get some I did for some of them and when we had left with 10 kg only they laughed at us lmfao ,tnx for info I didnt know about fish shit.

Last edited:
kevinfever

kevinfever

hey if you can mine, dig, find your amendments thats even better i would take all the weird looks for free bat shit thats something i cant get for free here

Simba1

Simba1

hey if you can mine, dig, find your amendments thats even better i would take all the weird looks for free bat shit thats something i cant get for free here
Lol, I have found all the ingredients just waiting for my gypsum and ready to go

kevinfever

kevinfever

good luck with your grow post pics so we can see your progress . do you know what strain you are currently growing or going to grow

Simba1

Simba1

good luck with your grow post pics so we can see your progress . do you know what strain you are currently growing or going to grow
Tnx alot I ll actually right now I have exodus chees auto xxl but next I am definitely buy photoperiod I am looking for mango kush ,and amnesia haze

kevinfever

kevinfever

nice i iam almost done my indoor then got to get ready for outdoor i will need some new amendments as well i will try and post some pre and post harvest pics

Simba1

Simba1

nice i iam almost done my indoor then got to get ready for outdoor i will need some new amendments as well i will try and post some pre and post harvest pics
Cool I ll do the same if I get good result I ll tell you the recipe right now I am not so sure , I ll make photo from start making supersoil untill the end of harvest this time , mr homesteader was kind enough and give me some advise lets see what I ll make

Top Bottom