Need Help!

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

hey guys quick question!! my power last night tripped and i dont know for how long the lights have been off. i just woke up and found this shit out!! im in my last week of flower and when I checked the temp it was 60deg with 78%humidity!!! everything was off.

should I start my flush right away and what are the chances of mold?!? plse help!!

jackwhite

jackwhite

:mad::mad::sweating::sweating::crying2::crying2::crying2:

V

vek11

hey guys quick question!! my power last night tripped and i dont know for how long the lights have been off. i just woke up and found this shit out!! im in my last week of flower and when I checked the temp it was 60deg with 78%humidity!!! everything was off.

should I start my flush right away and what are the chances of mold?!? plse help!!
Your in last week of bloom I wouldn't worry at all at that point

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Best way if that ever happens again, just turn your lights off for 24 hours. Then turn on at your desired time. It may take longer than 24 hours in the dark.
You will be fine. Your plants will not throw Jenners at this point with a week to go.

jackwhite

jackwhite

ok thanks. yea i turned everything back on at 8:30am lights will be off at 1pm. but will do for next time. what are your thoughts on turning lights off for 2-3 days before harvest?

jackwhite

jackwhite

I think it's a bunch of wasted time.
Old hippie myths like hammering a nail through its stock.
hahahaha ok. i was wondering. what ive read is to start lowering the light period. 12,11,10hrs on then the rest off to replicate the fall season less sunny days longer dark

Latest posts

Top Bottom