Need helped ,has anyone had this issue and what is it?

• Thread starter joshua.ferguson31
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joshua.ferguson31

Can anyone tell me what's goin on with this plant and help me to fix it?
Need helped has anyone had this issue and what is it

E

Eclipted

What’s your growing medium? Relative temp humidity. Any fertz? Do you see any issues of pests on the soil or leaves?

J

joshua.ferguson31

I did have some leaf miner damage on lower leaf of another plant but not havin any issues like this on the other, am growing outdoors, using happy frog and ocean forest along with some worm castings, my fert is tps calmag and jobes organic fert. I just recently Started sevin spraying the foliage, but just seems strange it starts all spotty then eventually kills the leaf but it's only on 1 side of the plant and not the other? Any thoughts, all help is appreciated

J

joshua.ferguson31

What’s your growing medium? Relative temp humidity. Any fertz? Do you see any issues of pests on the soil or leaves?
Also, it was very got and humid for a couple days but as I said before, the other wasn't affected at all from the climate and I feed them both the same amount of feeding and exact same soil, everything? I'm puzzled, I'm wondering if a big damn bull cat didn't walk by and smell it then spray it lol, it looks like some kinda chemical burn but nothing had been sprayed on it at the time. I didn't start using pesticides until after the fact

Top Bottom