Need info about Flushing and Harvest

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I started flushing a couple days ago. I got a few comments saying they thought my plant had a couple weeks left but I dont believe my fem has that long. The top of my main chola is starting to amber and the hair through out the plant are starting to brown. Should I go ahead and give it two days of darkness anticipating it should be ready by then? Also, do I flush through out the 2 days of dark? I've only been able to flush a few days so def not optimal. The majority of the trichomes I can get a good look at seem to the cloudy. I'd say about 30% of hair brownish/amber.
Should i trim fans off before darkness or just before harvest?
For my flushing I've been flushing waiting 15 mins and flushing it again once a day for couple days. Any help appreciated!

growsince79

growsince79

I started flushing a couple days ago. I got a few comments saying they thought my plant had a couple weeks left but I dont believe my fem has that long. The top of my main chola is starting to amber and the hair through out the plant are starting to brown. Should I go ahead and give it two days of darkness anticipating it should be ready by then? Also, do I flush through out the 2 days of dark? I've only been able to flush a few days so def not optimal. The majority of the trichomes I can get a good look at seem to the cloudy. I'd say about 30% of hair brownish/amber.
Should i trim fans off before darkness or just before harvest?
For my flushing I've been flushing waiting 15 mins and flushing it again once a day for couple days. Any help appreciated!
Cant help without a pic.

Rooke

Rooke

That plant has about a month to go maybe longer
Heya farmer, as @ One drop and @ Beachwalker mentioned you have a fair ways to go be patient your buds will fatten up more and become more potent as time goes on. Once your pistols start drying up they will turn amber/ orangish brown they are currently white which means the plant is still growing being patient is key but keep posting pictures and we can keep an eye on your gal. Keep feeding her she looks healthy. As for flushing your not trying to flush the soil your trying to get the excess nutrients out of the plant big difference. Don’t drown your plant bad bad lol. Hang in there all is good!

Rooke

Rooke

Heya farmer, as @ One drop and @ Beachwalker mentioned you have a fair ways to go be patient your buds will fatten up more and become more potent as time goes on. Once your pistols start drying up they will turn amber/ orangish brown they are currently white which means the plant is still growing being patient is key but keep posting pictures and we can keep an eye on your gal. Keep feeding her she looks healthy. As for flushing your not trying to flush the soil your trying to get the excess nutrients out of the plant big difference. Don’t drown your plant bad bad lol. Hang in there all is good!
note: keep the wet/ dry cycles of your soil going it’s so important they thrive way better when you make them work for it trust me on this it works! When she starts to slow down on her uptake towards finish then you can back off on strength of feeds then start your flush. You’re doing great so far what’s the strain?

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

note: keep the wet/ dry cycles of your soil going it’s so important they thrive way better when you make them work for it trust me on this it works! When she starts to slow down on her uptake towards finish then you can back off on strength of feeds then start your flush. You’re doing great so far what’s the strain?
I dont know what the strain is. Have been rly struggling to get new seeds and found this little guy. I didnt let him veg NEARLY as long as I would like so hes short. The pic I posted was from a few days before because I didnt have a dif pic at the time to give an idea of it. I'm going to post a new pic of it in a couple hours to give yall an idea. The very top sugar leafs are ambering and about 30% of the hairs are brown. When I've been flushing (twice 15mins apart after sun goes down) I've been making sure allll the water drains. Would the days getting cooler and daylight saving make her mature prematurely or quicker?

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

plant might have 3 weeks left. check back with pics in a couple weeks. no darkness before harvest does nothing. just another myth.
I'm going to post a new pic today. That pic is from a few days ago. Havent had time to post new one but hairs are about 30% brown and top sugar leaves are starting to amber since that pic. Will post better ones in just a min. Thanks for the help!

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Here's pics I just took of the top main chola and a pic of the bottom most flowers on the plant to give a better idea of how the plants maturing as a whole. The hairs are maybe 30% brown. Top couple sugar leafs are ambering. Would like to harvest around 20% amber. Yall know more than me so I just want to harvest when it should be most thc. When I've been flushing I've been making sure as much water as possible gets out so the soil isnt soaked in between flushes.

20201117 121202
20201117 121348
20201117 121247
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Hairs are mostly white dude.id agree with those guyz comments...
Check out the new pics I just took and see if that changes anything. Other pic was from a few days ago didnt have a more recent one until now. Do the two days of dark not do anything?

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

plant might have 3 weeks left. check back with pics in a couple weeks. no darkness before harvest does nothing. just another myth.
Check out the pics just posted... more recent

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I dont know what the strain is. Have been rly struggling to get new seeds and found this little guy. I didnt let him veg NEARLY as long as I would like so hes short. The pic I posted was from a few days before because I didnt have a dif pic at the time to give an idea of it. I'm going to post a new pic of it in a couple hours to give yall an idea. The very top sugar leafs are ambering and about 30% of the hairs are brown. When I've been flushing (twice 15mins apart after sun goes down) I've been making sure allll the water drains. Would the days getting cooler and daylight saving make her mature prematurely or quicker?
Also I havent used any fertz on her. Some natural stuff here and their but pretty much just soil and water

Latest posts

Top Bottom