Need info about Flushing and Harvest

• Thread starter BRetnewgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Needs longer to much white pistil . Od .
Check out new pics just took. Hairs have darkened a bit since other pic and top few sugar leaves have been starting to amber past day or so. I didnt let the plant veg nearly as long as I'd like so it's a shorty.

Rooke

Rooke

Check out new pics just took. Hairs have darkened a bit since other pic and top few sugar leaves have been starting to amber past day or so. I didnt let the plant veg nearly as long as I'd like so it's a shorty.
Hey there it’s best to water in the am if you can.

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Still got weeks maybe 2 just mu old 2 bits ... good luck .
Even with slight ambering of the trichomes? First plant I've grow to harvest but I assumed after first signs of ambering it would like a matter of days or so. Only get one shot so dont want to mess up haha

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Hey there it’s best to water in the am if you can.
I guessed it approximately has a week or two tops. From what I've seen online about flushing, I've been pouring about a half gallon through it around sunset twice, Fifteen minutes apart. I've been doing that process once a day and making sure all the water drains out so not water is sitting in container. Am I missing something flushing-wise? Until I started that 2 days ago I've been good about watering deep into the container twice a week tops.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Even with slight ambering of the trichomes? First plant I've grow to harvest but I assumed after first signs of ambering it would like a matter of days or so. Only get one shot so dont want to mess up haha
When 75%to 85% pistil are brown and looking dry then it’s a good sign your near . Od

Rooke

Rooke

I guessed it approximately has a week or two tops. From what I've seen online about flushing, I've been pouring about a half gallon through it around sunset twice, Fifteen minutes apart. I've been doing that process once a day and making sure all the water drains out so not water is sitting in container. Am I missing something flushing-wise? Until I started that 2 days ago I've been good about watering deep into the container twice a week tops.
Sounds like you’re on the right path but I have to ask you if you amended your soil at all ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I look for the brown pistil change and scope out the trichomes on the buds themselves not the sugar leaf you want 75% Amber 25 % milky white then I yank n hang n cure . Od .

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I look for the brown pistil change and scope out the trichomes on the buds themselves not the sugar leaf you want 75% Amber 25 % milky white then I yank n hang n cure . Od .
Why do you want for so much amber? Most I've seen say 20. I thought when they amber the thc starts to go down and yea I have been looking at the sugars. Seems to be some more pistol coming in today where the other ones browning to so yall were right haha

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

Sounds like you’re on the right path but I have to ask you if you amended your soil at all ?
I couldnt get any compost with this one but when I repotted her into this bigger pot I mixed in some conditioner with some extra nuts any recommendations on what to use

BRetnewgrower

BRetnewgrower

I couldnt get any compost with this one but when I repotted her into this bigger pot I mixed in some conditioner with some extra nuts any recommendations on what to use
Also I have some woods behind the house, would some dirt from their be any good to add under all the leaves and decomp

Madmax

Madmax

Why do you want for so much amber? Most I've seen say 20. I thought when they amber the thc starts to go down and yea I have been looking at the sugars. Seems to be some more pistol coming in today where the other ones browning to so yall were right haha
Od means 75% brown pistils and 25% amber ....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ah crap sry bud I’m not super good with soil stuff that’s question is best answered by maybe @Aquaman I bet he would know.
Just seen this by chance... need the space between Aqua and Man.

I agree still time left on this guy. Let it go longer.

Top Bottom