need input on hash or hashoil

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
First let me apologize to the group and admin's if this isnt where my post should go. I looked but wasnt sure where to post.

I'm planning on using my trim for either hash or hashoil, Hopefully some of you are adept at this. what I need to know is is there a limt as to what trim I can use? In other words can I even use the fan leaves that died and have turned brown and crispy of will that dirty up my outcome.

I'm sure that even the stems have some levels of thc in them.

So can I successfully use dead plant matter as mentioned above.?

thanks fellas any input is appreciated

HerbalDreamin

HerbalDreamin

First, what type of hash are you going to make? BHO, bubble, qwiso, sift? Second, you shouldn't use the leaves and big stems as those contain no thc. (There is no thc in the plant, it is on the resinous trichomes) So just use your really close frosty trim. I think you need to do some research buddy. If you just looked at ONE tutorial on how to make hash you would see you can't use fan leaves and stems.

smokum

smokum

Here are the forums you shld read and ask at: THCF Hashish & Processing

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
In other words can I even use the fan leaves that died and have turned brown and crispy of will that dirty up my outcome.

thanks fellas any input is appreciated

no. don't used brown leaves
Fresh frozen (undried) is best

N

nightfun

before you freeze your leaf be sure it's crispy dry. I've put wet leaf in the freezer and got a frozen mess.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

no. don't used brown leaves
Fresh frozen (undried) is best

Thats dependant on what youre making. You can use fresh frozen for bubble, but if youre making BHO be careful. The butane freezing all of that water and expannding can blow your top off. I wouldnt suggest sifting fresh trim either, frozen or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom