need opinions asap please

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

alright my buddy has a clone given to him by another friend. before i post the pic and get a lot of "wtf did you do" questions...lol
1 plant was given to us in an areo cloner
2 person who gave it to us knows nothing about this plant and fed with full strength MG nutes:banghead:
3 he also had it out of proper lights for 2 day
4 we then removed it from bucket and placed in FFHF/perlite mix
i let dry out mostly then gave a nice watering with superthrive
she seems to be doing a lot better. i also trimmed burnt leaves to focus it energy on new growth. she seem to be pulling through but is yellowing a little IMO and
Need opinions asap please
Need opinions asap please 2
id like some visual inspection from some more exp. farmers TIA
Need opinions asap please
Need opinions asap please 2

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Looks like overfert but with everything you have done to her I'd give it a few days and see what happens

If a person can't feed their plants right I wouldn't trust their genetics. Just sayin

burn4me

burn4me

1 i didnt do anything but give superthrive at a normal watering
it wasnt his genetics. it was given to him by a very known gardener round these parts. and i know its been over fed. that jackass gave it full power MG feed. lol thanks though for input....any others?

burn4me

burn4me

Let it go for a while, it's really not so bad IMO. Just watch it.
@burn4me I agree with seamaiden, leave it be for a bit... if you are super worried throw a tablesspoon or two of bug free worm castings on top of the soil.
thanks guys i was just worried bout her.... she has been topped too. i didnt advise this but since its not tech. mine then i had no choice in that but it does seem to be fine. and i planned on just watching it over the next week. im just always over paranoid. my chance to have a clone instead of waiting on these blasted seeds. and am i wrong in assuming that if she pulls through the rough torture shes received then her genetics are pretty good? i mean the original farmer is a pro....

burn4me

burn4me

She's looking like a new lady. Plus I've got. 8 sprouts to use in my veg room first to dial in my environment. They're bag seed. Just using them as test dummies

burn4me

burn4me

Alright been a little over a week now and she pulled through that but now showing other deficiencies. Like brown rust looking color on some of her growth. I know soil ph was low. Like 4.5 low. That i think caused a lockout of some sort. I was thinking mag but idk. I will try to post pics after i get around a pc. Someone help me im so sad if he kills this plant

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Rust brown on growth suggests new growth is what's being affected, which suggests that it's an immobile element, which based on your description sounds like a Ca-.

Mg will show up on the lower leaves, not upper.

burn4me

burn4me

Rust brown on growth suggests new growth is what's being affected, which suggests that it's an immobile element, which based on your description sounds like a Ca-.

Mg will show up on the lower leaves, not upper.
sea sorry if i was unclear as i was told by him its on old growth. Ill get over there for pics of my own for here. He sent me close up shots.oh and thanks for helping and if you don't mind peeking back in a few when i have pics to show.

burn4me

burn4me

yea that ph is way to low, definetly get soil back up to 6.5 to 6.8 imo, add alil foxfarm ocean forrest to your mix should bring it up just fine.
i agree and finally talked him into flush with water phd at 7-7.4. Does that seem right? I didnt know how else to try to raise ph and flush completely what ever was left over in the soiless mix hes using. Again this is his plant and his way i just suggested. Haven't like i said been there and looked and heard final word on what he did fully. We are both noobs although hes smart as hell and has a couple grows in. I want this to stay alive to mother it out and to keep a few cuts my self. As always thanks for input. Sorry i jumped the gun without pics and better knowledge of situation but like i said im a nervous noob lol

Power OG

Power OG

keep your water 6.5 to 7ph no higher, do you have a soil ph meter? and ph water tester? both very benificial for yall rite now, so you can control your medium, and what you put in your medium.

burn4me

burn4me

No soil meter but ph pen yes.
So if he watered at 7 will it bring it up from that low

Power OG

Power OG

yes it should, i would definetly top dress with ff ocean forrest its ph is usally 7 or alil warmer then water with 6.5 to 7, you dnt want to bring your plant up to fast and shock her or bring the ph up above 7, you want to keep it between 6.5 and 7. and get ph soil meter asap, and you will have this problem whooped asap.

Power OG

Power OG

quick question, how did you get that 4.5ph # without a soil ph meter?

Top Bottom