• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

here the one i use.

burn4me

burn4me

His ph pen is what he said he used. Flushed with neutral water and tested run off

Power OG

Power OG

not a great way to check, cuz to my knowledge happy frog shouldnt be that low. i think get ph soil meter and you will have no worries. hope this helps bro. have a great day, keep it green!

TMB

freespirit

freespirit

Also, if you plan on topping I think that would be a good place to start, but give it a couple days to make sure everything levels out.
IMG 20140309 172731989 HDR

burn4me

burn4me

Lol those are older pics and that is exactly where it was topped. Haven't got new pics yet but hopefully ill get a call soon.i did however buy ph soil meter just now

burn4me

burn4me

I did get a couple pics from him and ill get to pc tomorrow to upload hopefully. Its been hectic around here lately. But did treat mix and ph is resting in the mid 6s. It was just a rapidtest cheapo ph meter and i will invest in digital one asap but for now itll do. Im worried about this plant though because the pics he showed me compared to personal view was dramatic. Pics shows the leaves as pretty lush green with brownish rust colored spots. And its leaves are rigid. But up close its yellowing pretty bad and has the burns. The yellowing is kind of two toning withe the green throughout the fan leaves.

burn4me

burn4me

I want to help and bring it out not only to help a friend and get cuts but also how will i deal with my plantif i cant help with 1 let alone 10. Dont get me wrong my quest is to grow dank so i will find a way but i feel helpless and kinda worthless all in the same. Its a sad day

Power OG

Power OG

give her time to adjust, keep checking ph and you should be ok.how old is the clone? but i do thinl she will bounce back.

burn4me

burn4me

I sure hope. And its age im not 100 about its been in his care now for 3 weeks about.

Power OG

Power OG

dnt get down on yourself, its just one plant, that you dnt have, to watch 24hrs a day. i cant tell you how many plants i have pulled, because if they get messed up, they may never produce like i need, i grow for meds, so i dnt have time for mistakes. just move on. sometimes a fresh start helps. so dnt get down on yourself, and if you try everything you can, then you did all anyone can ask for.

burn4me

burn4me

Word...respect bro
I do feel down about it but i went to my little garden and triple check everything i got going on like temps,RH etc. And im glad to say imo it looks happy and healthy so that calmed me some and assured me that a little tlc goes a long way. And im growing for meds too just very small scale for my brother. And of course a little personal head stash of my own. Thanks for words of wisdom to yall. Hopefully it pulls through but a wise man once said... only time will tell

Power OG

Power OG

im glad she looking happier, just give time, and the care. she will be good back to you.

Top Bottom