Need Sativa Strain Suggestions Please

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Im currently coming out of an all indica grow for the most part (Fire Og, Og Kush, Skywalker) and all came out great. Currwntly in midst of chopping and drying Northern Lights, Poison Berry and Lambs Breath. In Hydro Have Super Lemon Haze and Grandaddy purp with a few more weeks.
I have just started ( for when 4x2 with hydro is available), Purple Haze, Purple Kush, Amnesia Haze and Runtz.
I REALLY need a good suggestion for a GOOD(preferably exotic but accesible in seed form in U.S) for mltivation, energy. Would be a stand alone plant in hydro in 3x3 with 600 watts, scrogged, topped, trained to fill tent. OR 2 would work also.
So far Durban Poison and Green Crack have been our favorite.
Lastly where would i find the beat seeds with good genetics. Trying to explore outsider of ILGM.
This is for my wife so it could change this mans life lol. Happy wife happy life lol

D

DelmarvaClones

I suggest....Cinderella 99 or anything crossed with it from Brothers Grimm. It has always been a great sativa leaning strain for me. The pineapple pheno is amazing. You can order seeds directly from them and they have good prices too.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ive attempted Strawberry Cough 3 times and zero sucess which i cant figure out.
I was gonna say SC from dutch passion but since youve grown it 3 times without success i wont recommend it lol.

So i say Blue Dream

Ive grown atlas gear before and it was always good stuff.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I was gonna say SC from dutch passion but since youve grown it 3 times without success i wont recommend it lol.

So i say Blue Dream

Ive grown atlas gear before and it was always good stuff.

Blahhh sorry dont buy those. They crossed with an auto (doesnt say what either) then crossed back to blue dream. So prolly lost a lot of its good qualities.

TSD

TSD

Super Silver Haze is a favorite of mine if you can still find it, Herbies has it but it's from a different breeder than when I got my pack a few years ago. I think it's around 70% Sativa hybrid. Amnesia Lemon is a good Sativa Hybrid too.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I suggest....Cinderella 99 or anything crossed with it from Brothers Grimm. It has always been a great sativa leaning strain for me. The pineapple pheno is amazing. You can order seeds directly from them and they have good prices too.
Just finished the brothers c-99 xx every plant was good but had one pheno really stand out ! Wish I would have cloned her ! I’ll look for her again for sure !

7D6AE4CE 5194 4766 AF81 E2A2D732E5C4
44211BB7 B83D 4ED0 8DCD 1EAEF60B493B
D

DelmarvaClones

Just finished the brothers c-99 xx every plant was good but had one pheno really stand out ! Wish I would have cloned her ! I’ll look for her again for sure !
Hell yeah. Looks good. C99 has always had a few standout phenos for me. I want to try a few of their tester packs out too. It's hard to beat 9 fem seeds for $25. Happy growing man

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Damn man, thats one sticky icky joint. Been a lot of talk about c99xx from brother grimm lately, gonna have to try it out.

I grew some hulkberry last fall like that. The last half of a king size joint youd have to cut 1/4 inch off the end or you couldnt smoke it. Filled right up with thick black nasty resin,

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

so is Brother Grimm easy to buy from? Deliver to US. Gonna try the Cinderella and leaning for something papaya or pineapple.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Damn man, thats one sticky icky joint. Been a lot of talk about c99xx from brother grimm lately, gonna have to try it out.

I grew some hulkberry last fall like that. The last half of a king size joint youd have to cut 1/4 inch off the end or you couldnt smoke it. Filled right up with thick black nasty resin,
I got a ack of regs too so prolly have seeds for days next year - lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I got a ack of regs too so prolly have seeds for days next year - lol
I was just saying i need to buy some regs this summer/fall so i can stop using my fem seeds for outdoor grows and do some breeding next year. I just dont have the room inside to breed anything so ive never felt the need to buy reg seeds and ive burned up all my bag seeds but the jawbreaker im growing now so real slim chances of males here.

D

DelmarvaClones

so is Brother Grimm easy to buy from? Deliver to US. Gonna try the Cinderella and leaning for something papaya or pineapple.
It was easy enough for me. I paid with Zelle, but they do accept credit cards as well. I received my order in 3 or 4 days and I'm on the east coast. They threw in some nice freebies too and I only spent a little over $100 with them

Cypress66

Cypress66

Im currently coming out of an all indica grow for the most part (Fire Og, Og Kush, Skywalker) and all came out great. Currwntly in midst of chopping and drying Northern Lights, Poison Berry and Lambs Breath. In Hydro Have Super Lemon Haze and Grandaddy purp with a few more weeks.
I have just started ( for when 4x2 with hydro is available), Purple Haze, Purple Kush, Amnesia Haze and Runtz.
I REALLY need a good suggestion for a GOOD(preferably exotic but accesible in seed form in U.S) for mltivation, energy. Would be a stand alone plant in hydro in 3x3 with 600 watts, scrogged, topped, trained to fill tent. OR 2 would work also.
Lastly where would i find the beat seeds with good genetics. Trying to explore outsider of ILGM.
This is for my wife so it could change this mans life lol. Happy wife happy life lol
Power plant is a very good girl and a pure sativa. Apparently she is anyway in the stats of the seed seller. I have seen a few other seed banks who have it. I am in the UK myself and have been growing it for a few gardens in the past and have been getting a good result from her. She has only been back crossed with her own family and is a South African sativa and I have no definite proof that she is a durbun. So I will not say anything about that. But I have only heard of the durbun from that region. But they are a great yielding plant and a good smoke. To be honest with you I am not sure how many pure sativa strains are out there. I have mostly been working with hybrid strains and some of the best of my knowledge with it in the past most of the time that's the case with a lot of what we have nowadays. The skunk plant is the reason for this. I think that it is right anyway? I have noticed that someone else has mentioned the blue dream. I have tried to grow that in the past but it didn't germinate unfortunately but I will try again lol.. That I understand is a cross of haze and blueberry. So no pure sativa. The farm will be able to help you out with this one.. There is a lot of farmers who have more knowledge of what is the best of the sativa strains there are. Good luck for the one you end up doing. Peace ✌️🧙‍♀️

S

splinter7

recently ran durban poison. it was ok. yes, it was energetic, but not very psychadelic. was not as potent as most modern bud. mabye csi has a better version than dutch passion. red gum drops. almost a coffee replacement.
just jarred up some Tikal. That was special. Like the kind bud i would get from mexican gangs in the mid 90s. whoa! very psychedelic and lasts 4+ hours. it's like tripping on drugs....i just can't explain it any other way. thing is, that is how all the weed was for while unless it was a bad batch.
ran liberty haze a while ago. slow phenos are awesome sativas, laundry folding weed. fast phenos are like the mexican seeded shwag from way back. lime skunk. great head high and then you might get a body buzz if you smoke too much. still pretty up. the high is actually a high.

Cypress66

Cypress66

recently ran durban poison. it was ok. yes, it was energetic, but not very psychadelic. was not as potent as most modern bud. mabye csi has a better version than dutch passion. red gum drops. almost a coffee replacement.
just jarred up some Tikal. That was special. Like the kind bud i would get from mexican gangs in the mid 90s. whoa! very psychedelic and lasts 4+ hours. it's like tripping on drugs....i just can't explain it any other way. thing is, that is how all the weed was for while unless it was a bad batch.
ran liberty haze a while ago. slow phenos are awesome sativas, laundry folding weed. fast phenos are like the mexican seeded shwag from way back. lime skunk. great head high and then you might get a body buzz if you smoke too much. still pretty up. the high is actually a high.
Remember the first time I smoked a bag of durban and that was the mid 80s and the weed was a bit of a mix of seeds and some tree trunks in the mix but then we only knew it like that before we started getting any of the skunk and the main smoke that we had before the quality of the things that were to come. We were smoking a lot of hash and the quality of the hash was very good then the first thing I smoked was the red seal Pakistan black. That was what we called it and we had the same thing with a gold stamp on the resin. The red one was the best one. Imo.. The other hash we were getting then was a bit of the leb and the morrocon. The grass was a fav of mine in the way that it had a more bubbly feeling and I like that sometimes. It was just a bit messy and more like seeds and pieces of wood in the bag. The first time I had any of the skunk I was at the football and a mate of mine had a bit of a joint. A very small piece. And he said that it would be enough to get stoned on. I laughed at him. But the fact was he was right and I was fxxxxd after the smoke. But the fact that the hash was a lot cheaper than the weed and the quality was very good. I was smoking hash up until the end of the 90s roundabouts. Then the hash was getting a bit shitty and the majority of the people were smoking the weed because they were not getting any decent hash. I have heard that the hash is far better these days and it's just the same as the weed in the price if not more expensive. I haven't had any myself for years. now... Must say that I found the power plant very heavy but I mean after a few spliffs of it. But I will be on the strains that I have been hearing about on this thread. There are a few things that have caught my eye. The sound of some of the strains is a reason to grow them alone. Lol. Peace ✌️

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you are looking for sativas in the US, you would be making a mistake if you didn't consider a selection from Irie Genetics.

Read the strain descriptions and consider the ones that warn it may be too intense for some smokers. Those warnings are for real. And if you want one that is powerful but not racy, consider Sunkiss or Orange-gasm. For some reason, the orange scented crosses are much more "friendly" than lemon-scented crosses.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

This shits harder then buying a damn car lol. I just wish we had some good local places locally.

Top Bottom